Poll: Will you play BFA?

Page 1 of 10
... LastLast

Are you in for BFA?

Simple poll.

The main reason I am polling this is because I am not going to play BFA. I have decided. This for me is a big deal because this is the first time I won't play an expansion. If I had the choice I would not buy it either. But I will if it will let me play Classic.

And no this is not suited for the Classic forum here. This is about if you want to play BFA.
    Now I would be lying of course if I would not atleast "enter" the realm on BFA once. This would only be to say "hi" to my (ex) guild.

So how about you?

EDIT: obviously the way Classic will be implemented with regards to subs or buying the recent expansion is still unclear. But be real, this is the most obvious way for them of doing things.
    Last edited by Vaelorian; 2018-04-04 at 03:18 PM.

Most likely, yes. Can't see any poll though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, my motivation to play BFA is pretty much 0. The story failed to interest me, personal story arc of my Draenei ended when the Legion fell.
    Guild is toast, friends are offline. Just no reason to keep an account active.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    You forgot the "already paid for it" option, as have already paid for it and am in alpha testing right now..

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always played every expansion, I see no reason to stop.

What does classic have to do with BfA? It doesn't even have a release-date, why include it in the poll then?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    pretty much this.

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I will but not sure how long. At least until I get my monies worth since I bought it, perhaps longer but my interest in the game is waning. WoW in general, classic definitely wouldn't spark my interest even if it came out tomorrow.

Ya I'll be playing. Feed back is mixed but I'm not to pushed, lots of time to improve and honestly even if it's not good the first 2-3 weeks of any mmo or mmo expo tends to be really fun regardless so I'll at least play for that.

Deleted
    I just want to say anyone who votes" Will not buy nor play it " should be bannen for the forums. i am sick and tired of people" I HAVE NOT PLAYED SINCE [Insert 2-3 previues expations ago, yet somehow can give you a full detail list about EVERYTHING that have that have gone wrong since X, and how everything is worse since X] AND THIS STUFF IS SHIT"

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm gonna skip it just like I did with Cataclysm. Its looks weak - the only worth thing is Allied Races but Alliance have lost its battle.

Will spend time of it in Bless or GW2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not yet. Still an open question but leaning no.

Quote Originally Posted by ragemv View Post
    I just want to say anyone who votes" Will not buy nor play it " should be banned for the forums.
    That's not how it works.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2018-04-04 at 03:28 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post

That's not how it works.
    oh i know, but atleast i can hope a moderator does not go " THIS Game is bad, and only retarded robots would suport it".
    I just find it funny that people who claim to be "over it" are not so. I would hope the day i start going on a runescape fansite and start spitting venom i would get ban, if i dont play it, why do i want to ruin happyness from others

Don't forget, you are here forever.

Quote Originally Posted by Pebrocks The Warlock View Post
    What does classic have to do with BfA? It doesn't even have a release-date, why include it in the poll then?
    This is a very good question. I have encountered many people on live and the alpha who believe Classic is related to BfA. It's not!

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where is the 'already purchased and plan on playing because I still enjoy the game' option?
    Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries.

10+ Year Old Account
    Classic isn't coming any time soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Pretty much this

7+ Year Old Account
    Fuck classic

will play bfa dont care at all for classic