Twitch Reveals Overwatch League All-Access Pass

Twitch Reveals Overwatch League All-Access Pass
    • Twitch announced an All-Access Pass for the 2018 Overwatch League season.
    • The pass is $29.99 ($19.99 for Prime members) and unlocks:
      • In-game skins and sprays - Includes an exclusive player icon and spray, plus early access to new skins for McCree, Soldier 76, and Moira. More in-game content will be revealed in the future.
      • Global emotes and chat badges - Includes permanent emotes, chat badges, and exclusive access to Passholder-only chat rooms where you can submit a daily question for the post-match player Q&A.
      • Insider access to pro players - Includes videos of post-match interviews, map breakdowns by top players, and access to the Command Center, a multiview stream with player facecams, new stats, alternate in-game views, backstage cameras, and more. Insider access also includes "Behind the Screens," a weekly video series that has a top player take you through their unique point of view on a match from the previous week.

• All-Access Pass benefits will extend up to the start of the 2019 Overwatch League season. Twitch emotes, badges, and in-game content are yours to keep forever.
    • The Command Center, Behind the Screens, and post-match Q&A interviews will be available for free from now until May 15th.
    • Stage 3 of the 2018 Overwatch League season begins today at 4:00 pm PDT. Learn more and try out the Command Center here.

I am honestly surprised Blizz is letting them do early-access on skins.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Looks like an interesting deal. Although, since the skins are in "early access" (which mean they'd be available for all later on), I won't buy it.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.