Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Talvindius View Post

Also think Gorehowl should have been arms warr wep.

This Also gorehowl is still left in pandaria

ITT: kids that forgot SV was a melee spec at first, Rexxar was a survivalist, and that WC3 shaman used fist weapons.

Gorehowl would also never happen since it's been a usable weapon since tbc.

Frost Dk should've been 2h user with Frostmourne

Warrior should've had Varian sword (Shalamayne )

Quote Originally Posted by Choppersan View Post
    Fearbreaker for Holy Priests

Axe of Cenarius for Arms Warrior

A Mogu mace connected to fleshshapers lore for Blood DK

Shadowmourne for Unholy DK

Fangs of the Father for the Rogues

Val'anyr or Ashkandi for Warriors

Twin Blades of Azzinoth for Demon Hunters

Storm Stave of Antonidas for Mages

Bloodhoof Runespear for Shamans

Light's Vengeance for Paladins

Sunstrider's Longbow or Thori'dal for Hunters
    So many weapons we've already had. Yeah, if Blizzard went all out on feeding on people's nostalgia, this is what'd happen. But for anyone with a realistic view of the past, this list is awful.

Also, what the fuck - an old healing legendary for warriors?

10+ Year Old Account
    Only that Shalamayne or Gorehowl should've been the Arms Warrior one.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Psykho View Post
    Enhancement Shaman: Sulfuras; This weapon is far cooler to me than the Doomhammer, and also would've allowed Thrall to keep the weapon that has been synonymous to him for decades, and honestly I think having Enhancement be a 2 hander wielder instead of a duel wielder
    I came into this post wanting to disagree with the OP. But to be honest I really like his idea right here.

I agree.
    Here is something to believe in!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Fist weapons are absolutely moronic for elemental shamans, it was easily my number 1 complaint about the spec (well, aside from what they did to eq, and removing fear totems, and..)
    They are a throwback to WC3s shaman unit. And I love them tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Claymore View Post
    Arcane Mages - Some kind of Wand. Seriously, why aren't Wands considered a legitimate weapon-type?
    Because they were not really a 'main' weapon and more of a side arm. Plus if they did make an artifact wand; I'd shudder to think what reaction of most of the playerbase would have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Enhancement offhand has been pretty disappointing.

Since shamans are all about chains, it could have been a chain wrapped around the forearm and used as a lash for melee/midrange attacks and aoe/cleaves. Perhaps have a flail-kinda ending for aesthetic purposes.

Imagine when you cast chain lightning, you would actually throw the chain with the lightning going through it.

Or lava lash - lash out the chain while setting it on fire.

Or have sort of death grip/slow spell, lash out the chain, wrap it around the enemy to slow them down while slowly pulling them towards you like you can see with some enemies in the game already.
    The God of War series (not the reboot) might be a good game for you

Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    Agreed about Arms... so many famous 2handers out there, and they get an entirely new weapon... Which didn't have that great a model imo.
    Yeah the lore behind this 'new' weapon is fine though. I personally think most people gripe with it is that it has very few good appearances and that there were more options available. Though I must say I don't get peoples fascination with the Broxigar axe. A wooden axe with a druidic theme doesn't scream warrior to me either.

As for the fury, they are not too bad, but I dislike the size of the swords most: they are just too big. I don't like the base appearances, but the hidden and challenge versions are quite cool.

In terms of artifact looks, Sub and Arms definitely are the weakest, but at least Arms has a few skins that are worth it. I never liked daggers that used big fangs as a base and there's not a single appearance I like from Sub.

BM has quite weak base appearances, but once again I like the hidden and challenge skins for it. Didn't have a problem with it being a gun either. The base versions were just poorly designed.

Ele shaman should have been a fish, so we could flop around on the floor in unison, since flopping around on the floor is WAY more fun than actually playing Elemental.

Deleted
    all the weapons that were lore heavy, ie; ashbringer, doomhamer ,shards of frostmourne, etcc..., weps that belonged to major lore characters shouldnt have been ours imo

Archus for frost mage. Gorehowls for fury warriors. Atiesh for arcane mage. Skull of Gul'dan for demonology warlock.
    https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...lopment-thread
    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcairiel View Post
    If you are suggesting to take my Night Elfs Shadowmeld away, then please find some pike to run yourself through, tyvm.

As much as I like the Knaifu, the fact that we are forced into a shadowy form the entire expansion, it more or less disappears, meaning that unlocking skins and other looks is rather pointless. There is no other spec in the game where you can't see your weapon, which feels a bit unfair considering that was the entire point of the expansion.

This is however, alleviated somewhat due to the whispers we get, which has been pretty cool throughout the expansion as a whole, so it feels like a give and take kinda thing, more than that we got shafted.

All of them. I'd preferred if they were powerful weapons the players themselves crafted in the initial quests and could even name.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    Titanstrike for hunters.
    That weapon is horrible. Really really horrible. Ulduar guns from years ago have a more titan vibe than that technostick.

Doomhammer shouldve been 2h, but that's all I can think of