Quote Originally Posted by skorpio View Post
    Yea, Decard will crack this planet :P

And Scroll of Sealing will warp him :P
    >.>

<.<

You saw nothing.

“They call me Ishmael...”

I am so gonna play this hero!

The fact that they made him melee, instead of having him shoot a magic bolt from his staff or w/e, is hilarious. I like his potion mechanic, might make him really good on a map like Braxxis since it helps out your top laner a lot, without really weakening your 4 man too much. Only think that seems odd is that the gems are on different tiers, rather than pick 1, or maybe that actually makes sense.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like a surprisingly solid character. I'm not generally a support player, but this guy looks like he could be a lot of fun to play.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    As a support main, I'm extremely excited for Deckard Cain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

10+ Year Old Account
    He feels quite underwhelming, while i do like his zone control and denial tools. I just don't like the character that much and seeing actually good tools on him feels kinda wasted for me

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by DesoPL View Post
    Lorestorm is fun af! I love it! xD
    i can't call it fun seriously, but it's effective, very effective for what it does. All his tools can be described like this - they are very effective but they are not fun for me.
    Out of all zone control abilities in the game his are simply the best
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

If he shakes his staff and says Wolololo will one of the enemy team members join us?

10+ Year Old Account
    I just remember this:

Would be amazing if there was some reference to it.

Oh god...how will deckard respond to Prime Diablo?

Why are they wasting time on this delayed april fools joke INSTEAD OF MAKING TIRION

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    Oh god...how will deckard respond to Prime Diablo?
    Wait...Prime Diablo came from Leah. Leah is Deckard's niece. Does this mean that Diablo and Deckard are family now? More specifically, does this make Deckard Diablo's uncle?
    US - Eitrigg - <Bank Space is Magic>
    Delupi, Amoora, Jisu, Beahru, Rusa, Yeun, Neralyis, Usii, Razzil, Zaramja, Oshaz, Shawnie, Iziss, Gearsi(A)

It's funny, Deckard Cain went from shitty meme to a hero that may actually get me back in this game.
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

Quote Originally Posted by De Lupe View Post
    Wait...Prime Diablo came from Leah. Leah is Deckard's niece. Does this mean that Diablo and Deckard are family now? More specifically, does this make Deckard Diablo's uncle?
    Diablo is Leah's father (kinda) and Deckard is her uncle, so it'd be more like brothers, no?

Very satisfied with how he plays. Land heals, leave a bunch about in the right places as back up, disrupt the enemy. Can build him so ability talents tie into each, one benefiting the other in a circle.

Noe people just need to learn not to hit everyone in his sleep ult... but hey its just the first day.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deckard root is very usefull. If i play as Muradin, i got huge chance to stun enemy and not only actually. Also yesterday mostly i saw people picking LOREEEEEEENAAAAAADOOOOO.

You know these players who go into panic mode when their HP gets low and they don't know if they are supposed to retreat in w/e direction or continue fighting, imagine these while healing pots around them and they are not picking them up. Their brains do not compute fast to know what right decision to make and it makes me playing Deckard frustrating.

A learning lesson for them. People woll get used to it and until then, we can imagine fling the glass bottles against their faces to heal them.

Sometimes I shift Q if i have the aoe talent but lots of people still run out of range.

Lorenado is such an impressive tool. Can really pull off some great plays by directing it the right direction

Deleted
    Its absurd how strong it is right now having 2 tanks covering him. Totally impossible to kill if not cc chained.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stop laughing when I play him. Seriously, a constantly shaking, slow, ancient sounding old man
    hitting people with his stick is the funniest goddamn thing I have ever seen.