Page 1 of 2
LastLast

BlizzCon 2018 Tickets on Sale in 2 Hours

BlizzCon 2018 Tickets on Sale in 2 Hours
    Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker)
    Get ready for action: the first batch of tickets to the BlizzCon 2018 main event in Anaheim goes on sale Wednesday, May 9 at 7:00 p.m. PDT through the online-ticketing service Universe.

Get Tickets

If you’re hoping to join the fun in person at the Anaheim Convention Center, you might want to take a moments to read about this year’s show and ticket sales process:

You’ll have until July 13 to edit attendee information on your tickets, so it’s OK to enter your own name and email address for every ticket for now—just remember to go back and update this info before the deadline!

If you miss out on tickets during this first sale, a second batch will go on sale Saturday, May 12 at 10:00 a.m. PDT. In addition, tickets to a special pre-BlizzCon dinner to benefit Children's Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) will go on sale Wednesday, May 16 at 7:00 p.m. PDT. And as always, in-depth coverage of BlizzCon will be available online through the BlizzCon Virtual Ticket—further details will be announced at a later date.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-05-10 at 12:16 AM.

that hotfix was my bad Somarlane's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I just need an election to not happen around the same time and then one day I'll be able to visit! It would be cool to meet some of the people I play with.

I might get the virtual ticket this year. I still regret not getting the virtual tickets that got people the mount that looks like the flying ship. It was a $40 mount essentially but damn it's sweet.

Eleven minutes left! Oh, the anticipation!

Success back to back years!

7+ Year Old Account
    Phewh! Bought 5 tickets so far!

How the *** did you manage? I've tried 4 years in a row, pressing the button the second after spam clicking, in queue the whole 10 minutes before it says it's sold out, every time. I always get a ticket for concerts and other con's but never for Blizzcon... I better Git Gud right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Been refreshing since 2 min before and I never even got the option to click on get tickets. Freaking hell

GG! 2 tickets for Blizzcon 2018!! GLHF =)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidAlien View Post
    How the *** did you manage? I've tried 4 years in a row, pressing the button the second after spam clicking, in queue the whole 10 minutes before it says it's sold out, every time. I always get a ticket for concerts and other con's but never for Blizzcon... I better Git Gud right?
    Well, I have a script that automatically refresh the page and do the rest, waiting for me to confirm it. so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    I wasn't trying to get any tickets, but can I just say: fuck scalpers, fuck scalpers, fuck scalpers. My friends are going without while these assholes try to make a profit. Disgusting.

got mine year 10 or so for me strait WOOT now to try for dinner tickets next wed.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    I wasn't trying to get any tickets, but can I just say: fuck scalpers, fuck scalpers, fuck scalpers. My friends are going without while these assholes try to make a profit. Disgusting.
    Agreed...they should really find a better way

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Riistov View Post
    Agreed...they should really find a better way
    Maybe something linked to your blizzard account? Although it is easy to get one, it is an extra step to deter the bulk buyers.

7+ Year Old Account
    TFW I live 2 blocks away, have Blizzard friends, ignore the Con.

...also, eff scalpers, but jealous of those scalper-bucks. :|
    Last edited by OreoLover; 2018-05-10 at 06:17 AM.
    Not enough content? Change you dislike?
    Unsub or sub later. Give Blizzard feedback, "vote" with money.
    Give feedback through official channels → quit paying.

Someone needs to buy every single ticket and not go or re-sell them.

EBay scalpers up and running, with instructions on how to report them to ebay: https://imgur.com/gallery/VmMQwQc

Now I have to buy it from eBay for 1000$ . Thanks blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    first reports have it that all seven active diablo 3 players got a ticket for the announcement of the next expansion / diablo 4 / anything which adds just a bit of fresh content to the game.

we'll see how it plays out for them. send love and prayers.