Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    yeahhh 1.76V is 'nuke your CPU' level. See if you can downvolt that in your BIOS. It may take some experimentation to find a voltage that will be stable, but as low as you can go at your current speeds.

get it below 1.3V at all costs.
    He likely needs to update HWMon or use another app, it's gotta be lying it's arse off.

Quote Originally Posted by potis View Post
    Before that, set your CPU back as it was, it wont make any difference.

Secondly, you can see in the screenshot that TMPIN8 is showing a weird number.

I know TMPIN5 being 127 means "No sensor detected" but the 106C on TMPIN8 is weirding me out, i dont remember that TMPIN8 is right now.

Also, dat CPUVCORE reporting at 1.76V

Try a different program, HWInfo64 or OpenHardwareMonitor and post again.

And after reboot it doesnt say anything, monitor it while the fight is happening, or make it write a log, there is a setting somewhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by durenas View Post
    yeahhh 1.76V is 'nuke your CPU' level. See if you can downvolt that in your BIOS. It may take some experimentation to find a voltage that will be stable, but as low as you can go at your current speeds.

get it below 1.3V at all costs.
    Quote Originally Posted by DonGenaro View Post
    He likely needs to update HWMon or use another app, it's gotta be lying it's arse off.
    Doesn't seem to be lying, or the sensor itself is broken:
    https://i.imgur.com/yM6R20u.jpg

Okay, so I looked through my BIOS and couldn't for the life of me find anywhere to adjust the voltage. Any help? (Googled and didn't find any help there)
    These are the settings under OC and CPU Features:
    https://i.imgur.com/D9cC85B.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/AFRM2sl.jpg
    Best Zindai EU
    Quote Originally Posted by cqwrteur View Post
    I am not one person.

Quote Originally Posted by Zindai View Post
    Doesn't seem to be lying, or the sensor itself is broken:
    https://i.imgur.com/yM6R20u.jpg

Okay, so I looked through my BIOS and couldn't for the life of me find anywhere to adjust the voltage. Any help? (Googled and didn't find any help there)
    These are the settings under OC and CPU Features:
    https://i.imgur.com/D9cC85B.jpg
    https://i.imgur.com/AFRM2sl.jpg
    No no no.

Stop reading whatever someone posts.

Your CPU voltage is fine it was 1V, its the shit program showing stupid results, i was mocking your motherboard sensors cause its a shit motherboard, thats why i said use a different program.

Your PC is fine, the only concern is that 106 Celcius post, the 127 means "No sensor detected", the 106 isnt a known bug with HW Monitor and i dont remember what TMPIN8 is right now.

Reset your BIOS if you messed up something and try a different monitoring program as the ones i suggested at the post.

No no no.

Stop reading whatever someone posts.

Your CPU voltage is fine it was 1V, its the shit program showing stupid results, i was mocking your motherboard sensors cause its a shit motherboard, thats why i said use a different program.

Your PC is fine, the only concern is that 106 Celcius post, the 127 means "No sensor detected", the 106 isnt a known bug with HW Monitor and i dont remember what TMPIN8 is right now.

Reset your BIOS if you messed up something and try a different monitoring program as the ones i suggested at the post.
    Alright, apologies for not getting the point first time around.
    Best Zindai EU
    I am not one person.

Alright, apologies for not getting the point first time around.
    Apologizing to me doesnt do anything ;p, burning your CPU because someone posts something dumb is whats not supposed to happen

Apologizing to me doesnt do anything ;p, burning your CPU because someone posts something dumb is whats not supposed to happen
    I thought I was burning it right now, that's the issue lol.
    Best Zindai EU
    I am not one person.

Appropriate name at least
    My Collection
    - Bring back my damn zoom distance/MoP Portals - I read OP minimum, 1st page maximum-make wow alt friendly again -Please post constructively(topkek) -Kill myself

in my experience hackers are the cause of so many computer crashes.

A late update just in case someone stumbles across this thread and wonders what solution I found.

I did some reading up and found that it could be the GPU shutting down the entire computer if it doesn't get enough power. It was kind of confirmed when I set the GPU to maximum performance (rather than optimal power saving) and my computer crashed as soon as I logged into WoW with medium-high settings.
    I downloaded the program MSI Afterburner and turned down the Power of my graphics card to 60 %. I've kept an eye on the stats in the program while fighting Argus for some times now just in case I'd notice any nasty spikes before a crash, but I haven't had any issues - no crashes, no fps lag. I could even go back to my higher graphics settings.

It might still be too early to say if this is the definite solution to my problem, but so far it looks like it.
    Best Zindai EU
    I am not one person.

7+ Year Old Account
    A late update just in case someone stumbles across this thread and wonders what solution I found.

I did some reading up and found that it could be the GPU shutting down the entire computer if it doesn't get enough power. It was kind of confirmed when I set the GPU to maximum performance (rather than optimal power saving) and my computer crashed as soon as I logged into WoW with medium-high settings.
    I downloaded the program MSI Afterburner and turned down the Power of my graphics card to 60 %. I've kept an eye on the stats in the program while fighting Argus for some times now just in case I'd notice any nasty spikes before a crash, but I haven't had any issues - no crashes, no fps lag. I could even go back to my higher graphics settings.

It might still be too early to say if this is the definite solution to my problem, but so far it looks like it.
    Sounds like you need a new PSU. I had that issue years ago. It's either not sufficient to run your system (12V split across too many rails), or just getting old and no longer able to output enough. Wattage does not matter. Most cheap PSU manufacturers fudge the wattage and make it look high when it's not. I've seen "1000W" power supplies that put out less than a good 450W one.

The ONLY thing that matters for a modern PSU is 12V amps, and how many rails said 12V amps are split up among. The more rails it's split up among, the less you have to work with on each rail. I prefer single rail PSU's for that reason.

You should not want to only use 60% of the GPU you purchased. You found a workaround to your solution. The solution appears to be a new power supply, or a new GPU if your GPU was overheating, hence the change in power making it more reliable.

Wtf is up with that high volt never above 1.350 without water cooling. In bios set " load optimized defaults" click save and reboot then test if it works enable xmp profile then save reboot this puts all settings to what motherboard maker think is optimal. That psu is low quality the intel 4000 series started using low power states doubt that psu can handle it i used to have a 4790k bought corsair rm 850 you should always get a gold rated psu.