Thread: Fun twink lvl

Fun twink lvl

I have never had a twink so I want to level a new char and twink it out. What lvl bracket is the most fun for pvp?

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mupen View Post
    I have never had a twink so I want to level a new char and twink it out. What lvl bracket is the most fun for pvp?
    Try a level 19 Discipline twink. If there's you and one other in a random BG then you've got a very high chance of winning! They are particularly difficult to take down in this bracket with insane mana pools and cast time on flash heal.

I also enjoyed level 19 Survival hunter. I think it's been nerfed just a little bit but remains a great burst DPS spec in BGs.

10+ Year Old Account
    29 Survival hits like a TRUCK. They can 3 shot players with no problem, so if you are looking for a fun and easy stomper that would be it.

Right now I play a 29 disc priest, 60 feral druid, and a 70 affliction lock. The only problem with twinking right now is at lower levels since enchants are disabled it's hard to burst down healers if they know how to kite. Once you get up higher levels bursting is a lot easier so it comes down to skill over everything else.

Check out - https://xpoff.com/forums/ - You can find any and all information on twinking.
    Last edited by Vober; 2018-04-17 at 05:11 PM.
    Packers - Penguins - Gators

19s is cool
    20-29s is cool
    60s is cool
    70-79s is cool

they are all cool, but 20-29 is f2p if u want to be level 20

Deleted
    60-69 is where Blood DKs are GODS.
    Your damage is good. Blooddrinker hits like a goddamn truck. And if you manage your cooldowns right, you are nigh invincible.

I just tried it out and had an absolute blast. Engaged half the enemy team by myself in the last Bg and finished with top damage and healing. Disgusting? Maybe. Broken? Sure. But let me tell you, it felt glorious.

Perhaps it isn't that different in higher brackets. It's definitly worth checking out, though!