Will "stormfist" Go away in BFA?

Hey.

I think that appearence looks absolutly amazing, and would definitly want it to stay in the game going forward, But i heard only the mage tower appearence will stay.. How true is that? is there any chance that hidden appearence stay aswell?

Deleted
    As far as I know the hidden ones will stay. Only those that require an amount of skill to obtain will be removed from getting. If you allready have them, you will keep them

Quote Originally Posted by Talime View Post
    As far as I know the hidden ones will stay. Only those that require an amount of skill to obtain will be removed from getting. If you allready have them, you will keep them
    Hmm, As i understood it i thought they meant that they would only make the mage towers ones available for transmogg, and the rest left in the past.

Thanks for clearing that up.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Only mage tower and +15 skins will be unobtainable post Legion. If you however earned a mage skin you can still earn the other versions of that lost legion. So heroic, hidden, bop and pvp skins will still be obtainable one bfa launches.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Any skin you have previously obtained will be fully transmoggable.

15+ Year Old Account
    If you do unlock the mage tower skin; any alternate skins for that mage tower skin will still be unlockable in BfA onwards.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, we can only confirm that the +15 M+ color and the Mage Tower skins will be going away in 8.0. All the rest will still be achievable post 8.0 unless stated otherwise by Devs.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Mythic +, PVP, Mage Tower will not be in BfA.