Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Yes please! I love Gnomeregan.
    Oh no. Hate this thing since Vanilla. Feels like you lost in metro station.

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    Funny, even as a n00b, I never found Gnomeregan difficult to navigate after a couple runs. Now Blackrock Mountain, I still get lost. lol

Gnomeregan is massive for a low level dungeon. I dont know if I ever completed the whole thing before lol

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    Funny, even as a n00b, I never found Gnomeregan difficult to navigate after a couple runs. Now Blackrock Mountain, I still get lost. lol
    I used to get lost in Wailing Caverns all the time as a noob

Quote Originally Posted by Kresh64 View Post
    Gnomeregan is massive for a low level dungeon. I dont know if I ever completed the whole thing before lol

- - - Updated - - -

I used to get lost in Wailing Caverns all the time as a noob
    Oh yeah, that's quite the labyrinth too. Razorfan Kraul as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    Oh man, now I need to go play Skyrim again.
    Don't worry I'm sure they will re-release it 8 more times before ES6

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Wait, did you say gnome lore? Seriously?

I didn't think this was anything other than a myth at this point. Are gnomes actually getting story development again? Please don't toy with me, I've given up on the race ever since the battle for Gnomeregan. I can't take another disappointment like that.
    It's funny how Blizz was able to make Darkspear retake all the isles, but Gnomes can't either retake Gnomeregan nor relocate. If Blizz reeeally wants to keep Gnomeregan as a dungeon, just let Gnomes make new home somewhere else. I hate it as well that they are stuck in this limbo since end of WotLK.
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Thunder Focus Tea can now be combined with a bit of milk and a few drops of vanilla extract to produce a lovely hot beverage for all seasons.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    It's funny how Blizz was able to make Darkspear retake all the isles, but Gnomes can't either retake Gnomeregan nor relocate. If Blizz reeeally wants to keep Gnomeregan as a dungeon, just let Gnomes make new home somewhere else. I hate it as well that they are stuck in this limbo since end of WotLK.
    Gnomes have been glorified mechanics at best since MoP. I think Blizzard hates gnomes, to be honest. Seriously. They have done virtually nothing in years aside from their occasional minute of facetime every couple expansions. Hell, the last truly significant contribution they've given to the game was that quest in Cataclysm where you literally murdered hundreds of gnomes for fun. Says a lot, lol.

If there is actually gnome story development in BFA, I'd be shocked. But maybe... just maybe...

Quote Originally Posted by therealbowser View Post
    Hell, the last truly significant contribution they've given to the game was that quest in Cataclysm where you literally murdered hundreds of gnomes for fun. Says a lot, lol.
    I remember side-eyeing that quest so much (and let's be honest, most of Uldum -- waste of a zone.) They could have done an interesting storyline where the character could have worked with the gnome expedition, and then been the only survivor of the curse. Something more involving than what we ended up with. The writing team at Blizzard has it's favourite races, we all know that, but they've really done the poor gnomes wrong all these years.

Mind you, if having a storyline means ending up like the Night Elves maybe it's better the gnomes just stay out of the picture.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    Well, isnt the whole area radiated? I'd assume it was easier to reclaim the Echo Isles from a mad Witch Doctor, compared to trying to reclaim an entire radiated city. But I hope the gnomes will finally get their home back..

Quote Originally Posted by Archipelagos View Post
    I remember side-eyeing that quest so much (and let's be honest, most of Uldum -- waste of a zone.) They could have done an interesting storyline where the character could have worked with the gnome expedition, and then been the only survivor of the curse. Something more involving than what we ended up with. The writing team at Blizzard has it's favourite races, we all know that, but they've really done the poor gnomes wrong all these years.

Mind you, if having a storyline means ending up like the Night Elves maybe it's better the gnomes just stay out of the picture.
    At least the night elves have remained relevant, and are in fact a major part of the story. Unless every quest is gonna be like that ulduar quest, it wouldn't hurt for them to be a part of the world even if they did get shit on every now and then. Better than them not being relevant but still getting shit on when they show up.

If you're talking about Teldrissal, then please, by all means, blow up Gnomeregan. It's a small price to pay (given they'll never get it back anyways) to have them be a part of the world again.

7+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard gonna make them new Allied Race I would like them to be something like gnomes from upcoming Pantheon Rise of The Fallen:

Its gives me Dwemer from TES vibes. Mechanical body with living "soul" inside.

Bronze/copper mecha-gnomes for the Alliance would be pretty cool. The Gnomes are lacking a lot of love and it would be cool to see them get some development, even if it's through a new allied race. Maybe Mimiron or some cool powerful mechagnome can be their leader and bring them into the Alliance.

Racial mount, they turn into a ball and roll around

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeBogina View Post
    Bronze/copper mecha-gnomes for the Alliance would be pretty cool. The Gnomes are lacking a lot of love and it would be cool to see them get some development, even if it's through a new allied race. Maybe Mimiron or some cool powerful mechagnome can be their leader and bring them into the Alliance.

Racial mount, they turn into a ball and roll around
    and I would name it... sonic

10+ Year Old Account
    If Blizzard gonna make them new Allied Race I would like them to be something like gnomes from upcoming Pantheon Rise of The Fallen:

Its gives me Dwemer from TES vibes. Mechanical body with living "soul" inside.
    Well, I mean that's literally what Mimiron is. So it wouldn't be too far fetched.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

This is actually pretty interesting, and a bit too elaborate to be just an easter egg (there seem to be multiple new/updated assets for this). Looks like we might actually be getting some gnome lore.

Can anyone with Beta go and check if this area has been updated at all since?

It would be cool to get some sort of half-mechagnome race, that's partly cybernetic.

Either way, this does seem to hint at potential for a gnomish-based allied race.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    PogChamp GNOME LORE! PogChamp

But yes, I am excited! I hope this winds up being patch content...

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Mechagnome factory
    That does look similar to the textures there. Huh.