New to ENH Shaman

Hi All,

I have mained an affliction Warlock for a long time and wanted to try something melee with some caster / magic things and choosed the Enh Shaman.
    Currently lvl 40 and going to Silithus, things seems to die fast and have no problem whatsoever.

So long-short story, the question is:
    IS there something i have to take care of?
    Any advice?
    Seems pretty straightforward but no clues about this nice class.

I'm not really sure what you mean by "is there something I have to take care of?" As for advice, I've found the best way to get to know a class is by levelling it, which it looks like you have under control.

just make na weak aura for Flametongue buff and recast it when its below 5sec.
    This is thing u need to know at this moment. Later just should read wowhead guide/icy-veins.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Stormstrike EVERYTHING! Stormstrike procs? Use it. Stormstrike off cooldown? Use it. Boss just killed the tanks and everyone is dying? You guessed it. Stormstrike.

(Maybe renew Flametongue before Stormstriking if it's fallen off...)

For optimalization of your performance make sure you know the duration of your self buffs (Flametongue, Hailstorm, Landslide). And manage your Maelstrom, while StormStrike is on CD don't dump it all in your Lava Lash, but keep some spare for StormStrike once it's up again.
    Keep up the leveling and refer to Icy-veins/Wowhead/Earthshrine Discord once you reach legion content

Thanks again.

Enviado desde mi SM-G935U mediante Tapatalk

Deleted
    Just try to not let maelstorm go under 50, start to love stormstrike procs especially with doom winds, and keep weapon enhancements up all time.
    When you pop spirit wolfes hit crash lighting to enhance them.
    And most useful thing, keep in mind you are one of the biggest glasscanon in game, so watch out for any damage that you can avoid, it will help you ALOT.

Enhancement shamans look cool, but elemental shamans voragine regeneration sucks

Its my main and still most enjoyable char.

Just grab Hekili off of curse and you're good.