Poll: Should we get more DRAENEI customization options?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    in context, I'd like more skin colors than what Alpha already offers.
    Gothca, in that I agree.

As unlikely as it is, a red skin color would be nice.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    I'd like more draenei jewelry color options. Trying to find something that fits with the red, black, silver, and iron of my mog is actually impossible.

Edit: if contributing is bumping, I'd hate to see what isn't bumping
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2021-10-13 at 12:36 AM.

I want permanent "gift of the Naaru" spell effect!

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Palapop View Post
    I want permanent "gift of the Naaru" spell effect!
    20% hp gain every 5 seconds forever is too OP.

why would people vote against more options??? what? yeah I think they need a lot more facial and jewelry options. they also gave all the cool new horn and crest options to the light forged.

I think he means the visual rune effect, not the HoT.

Like Lightforged have

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    even if it doesn't fit canon id like to see Draenei get like a green, grey and red skin tones
    If it doesnt fit canon I would very much hate to see anyone playing as them ingame. Manari could join the Horde (or alliance, ew) as an allied race, but just adding them as a Draenei skin tone with paladins but no warlocks... Thatd be really crappy

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by uuuhname View Post
    why would people vote against more options??? what? yeah I think they need a lot more facial and jewelry options. they also gave all the cool new horn and crest options to the light forged.
    I think because at the time this thread was created, we didn't realize that you could give each race tons of options without sacrificing the quality of those options, and they wanted their preferred race to get some customization first.

I think because at the time this thread was created, we didn't realize that you could give each race tons of options without sacrificing the quality of those options, and they wanted their preferred race to get some customization first.
    it's not a competition though... why does everyone have to make it one.

Were you here for all of the wank over female worgen pre-model-update? The original live model had bugged-out human eyes and this weird "snarl" that looked either like a disgusted sneer or a Glasgow grin (along with even more graphical errors than the original live male model—which is saying something—and a ski-slope muzzle that made her look more like a lapdog); a certain segment of the fanbase were horribly offended that others wanted the option of not having bug eyes and a Glasgow grin.

As in: people didn't want the bug eyes and Glasgow grin removed as options; they just wanted the option added of not having bug eyes and a Glasgow grin. And the vocal few people who liked the model as-is were taking offense at this.

Anyway: more horn styles, more skin tones (especially darker ones), more hair colors (maybe just an auburn, a strawberry blond, and a true black), more hairstyles (especially for Lightforged), fix that one ponytail style, tail length options for Lightforged, and maybe some more jewelry colors and styles.

Some men just want to watch the world burn.

Visual effect* -.-'

WoW is making $50+ million USD per month, and half a billion USD a year. There is no reason to not have as much player customization as possible.

Oh, right; I forgot to mention the blind/cloudy-eyed and heterochromia options for draenei. We need those.

5+ Year Old Account
    Draenei warlocks, with reddish skin hues. Give them a cool storyline about them being desertors of the Burning Legion, with them being highly distrusted and closely watched upon - which could also apply to DI Dwarves (albeit for different reasons), while we're at it.
    Quote Originally Posted by trimble View Post
    WoD was the expansion that was targeted at non raiders.

Let me look like akama

Quote Originally Posted by NED funded View Post
    Let me look like akama
    Broken customization options would be pretty awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by FossilFree View Post
    Broken customization options would be pretty awesome!
    God, yes. I mean, it wouldn't make much narrative sense to let paladins or priests have it; even so.

Quote Originally Posted by Dacia Ultan View Post
    God, yes. I mean, it wouldn't make much narrative sense to let paladins or priests have it; even so.
    I like the idea of some class combos being tied to customization options. Broken could lose access to paladins and gain warlocks, for instance.

So. I'm on the PTR; and there seem to be a bunch of new Lightforged customization options, including tail length, horn styles (including a Hellboy look for both models), and skin (mostly gold-ish options) and hair (a variety) colors. Nothing for standard draenei, though.