Poll: Should we get more DRAENEI customization options?

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.

Suggestions for Draenei customization.

I've come up with the following suggestions to help improve Draenei customization.

1. Allow both female LF and female Draenei to pick how long of a tail they want, in both the creation screen, and the barbershop.

2. Give us some longer horn styles. we're talking at least three to four feet in length here.

3. Let us pick tentacle styles separately from face, hair, etc.

If you guys have any suggestions, feel free to pitch in, but this is currently what I have come up with.

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    4. Forehead crests for females.
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    5. Body hair/feathered hooves. What kind of space goat doesn't have hair, I ask you?
    Last edited by plz delete account; 2018-04-09 at 06:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That about covers it. But 3-4 ft horns is a bit much. Draenei are 7 ft tall, so you're suggesting horns that are half their height again. However, if you really want to suggest this to the devs, here is not the place to post it. Official forums are the way to go.

5+ Year Old Account
    No matter the topic, someone will find a way to redirect it to complain about their current aggro.
    Quote Originally Posted by Will View Post
    That about covers it. But 3-4 ft horns is a bit much. Draenei are 7 ft tall, so you're suggesting horns that are half their height again. However, if you really want to suggest this to the devs, here is not the place to post it. Official forums are the way to go.
    Well, when you take into account curve and angle of projection, they might not be that bad.

Also, the Devs have explicitly stated they try to read all sources.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilithvia View Post
    Well, when you take into account curve and angle of projection, they might not be that bad.

Also, the Devs have explicitly stated they try to read all sources.
    Even in most artwork the horns aren't much bigger than the ones the Lightforged Draenei have size wise. 3-4 feet would probably be WAY too much as they aren't meant to be antlers or anything like that. I would on the other hand absolutely love to be able to have a longer tail like some of them do in the art, I always thought it looked really good that way compared to the short ones we have in game.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucreta View Post
    Even in most artwork the horns aren't much bigger than the ones the Lightforged Draenei have size wise. 3-4 feet would probably be WAY too much as they aren't meant to be antlers or anything like that. I would on the other hand absolutely love to be able to have a longer tail like some of them do in the art, I always thought it looked really good that way compared to the short ones we have in game.
    I agree, longer tails would be awesome.

Longer tails and forehead crests for females.

Permenant forehead sigils would be cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Krunk View Post
    Permenant forehead sigils would be cool.
    Technically already there.

I agree, longer tails would be awesome.
    Yeah, it's a shame that long tails turned out to be NPC only.

Body hair. What kind of space goat doesn't have hair, I ask you? Here, I've created a mockup:

Longer draenei tails for female have been in the game since WOD, some corpses used it and you can see it if you look at the model mesh and it is also animated with spell cast and what not.

Go to this page to see
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-vs-New/page24

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    Longer draenei tails for female have been in the game since WOD, some corpses used it and you can see it if you look at the model mesh and it is also animated with spell cast and what not.

Go to this page to see
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-vs-New/page24
    Yeah, for NPCs.

7+ Year Old Account
    I like Draenei as race and always wanted to create one for shaman but I can't stand male draenei body - its too broad in shoulders and focking legs are too crooked. Also shoulders and hands are too big compare to rest of the body.

Always wanted something like this - shoulders are not so wide and adjusted to torso, legs are more straight than crooked:

Last edited by Highwhale; 2018-04-09 at 07:21 PM.

5+ Year Old Account
    I GOT ALL THREE REQUESTS TODAY

They are in the Alpha files

- - - Updated - - -

Though... more skin colors, more jewelry choices on the tail, necklaces, horn jewelry, etc would be very awesome.

even if it doesn't fit canon id like to see Draenei get like a green, grey and red skin tones

Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    I like Draenei as race and always wanted to create one for shaman but I can't stand male draenei body - its too broad in shoulders and focking legs are too crooked. Also shoulders and hands are too big compare to rest of the body.

Always wanted something like this - shoulders are not so wide and adjusted to torso, legs are more straight than crooked:

I look at my Draenei, and then this... and...

Quote Originally Posted by Kyphael View Post
    I look at my Draenei, and then this... and...

its 100% the cape that makes the outfit

Quote Originally Posted by tibblaye View Post
    its 100% the cape that makes the outfit
    True, so damn, I'd settle for some decent capes and cloaks. Obviously they make a huge difference.

Though... more skin colors, more jewelry choices on the tail, necklaces, horn jewelry, etc would be very awesome.
    For what its worth, both genders of draenei do have more skin colors in alpha.

In live, female draenei have 12 options, alpha has 15.

Male draenei have 14 skin options in live, alpha has 17. Both gained 3.

That said, more options always better.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiivar86 View Post
    For what its worth, both genders of draenei do have more skin colors in alpha.

In live, female draenei have 12 options, alpha has 15.

Male draenei have 14 skin options in live, alpha has 17. Both gained 3.

That said, more options always better.
    in context, I'd like more skin colors than what Alpha already offers.