Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by shaunika123 View Post
    why not just put "battlecry gain "charge" on it? that way it doesnt nerf zoo at all and has the same effect on cube

but anyway

cubelock is fine.

paladin as a whole is way more dumb (they have 2-3 super strong tier 1 decks)
    cube druid is way worse imo
    pretty much if you look at

https://hsreplay.net/decks/#sortBy=winrate

you'll notice its about 8 pages of paladin decks with over a 60% win rate, with literally 1 cube deck and 2 spiteful druid decks in the entire 8 page list.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    pretty much if you look at

https://hsreplay.net/decks/#sortBy=winrate

you'll notice its about 8 pages of paladin decks with over a 60% win rate, with literally 1 cube deck and 2 spiteful druid decks in the entire 8 page list.
    well yeah, that's what im saying, that paladins are stupid atm

the "cube druid is way worse" was referring to warlocks and not palas

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we have now gone past the point where cubelock needs a nerf. Spiteful summoner definitely needs to be looked at, it is in too many decks at the moment imo and the strength of paladin is also a worry because it won't change huge amounts until next year because they will still have those powerful cards.
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Excuse me while I go and clear my sinuses loudly into a megaphone.

Deleted
    What's that rogue deck called that hits you with 5x 5/5 rush cards with life steal on turn 5?

Now there's a deck in need of actual nerfing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    I think we have now gone past the point where cubelock needs a nerf. Spiteful summoner definitely needs to be looked at, it is in too many decks at the moment imo and the strength of paladin is also a worry because it won't change huge amounts until next year because they will still have those powerful cards.
    It's the same problem with Jade Druid during KotF, if that deck gets nerfed, the decks that got surpressed by them get a lot stronger.
    Same thing happened there, jade Druid got nerfed, Raza Priest became even stronger.

But that doesn't mean Cube Lock is fine or fun to play against.

Nerf cube. No reason to touch any of the warlock cards. Cube is what makes the combo, not anything else.

If warlock gets nerfed, then you still have hydranox druid still abusing it. And potentially recruit warrior. The power level of cube is off the charts if you can kill it in the same turn its played.
    Last edited by hollafame; 2018-04-26 at 04:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hollafame View Post
    Nerf cube. No reason to touch any of the warlock cards. Cube is what makes the combo, not anything else.
    While i i generally also see cube as serious issue, part of the problem are the Warlock Spellstone and Dark pact.

Sometimes you play against Cube lock and they treat their health rather recklessly, due simply face tanking damage and life tap, which usually creates a weak spot but the Spellstone and Dark Pact basically negate this weakness entirely.

Thanks to these two spells, a Warlock can recover like 15+ Health within a single turn, then start building a wall with Void lord.

Deleted
    What decks can't win from a Cube Lock right now?
    You must play some pretty crappy, low budget deck if you fail at beating them. Bad hands/draws don't count.

Quote Originally Posted by Deruyter View Post
    You must play some pretty crappy, low budget deck if you fail at beating them. Bad hands/draws don't count.
    The ones that can beat cubelock have little to no chance against that actual cancer decks right now, pally and hunter, and those two decks still have about a 50% chance against cubelock. Cubelock is mongo, but so are all of the top decks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    While i i generally also see cube as serious issue, part of the problem are the Warlock Spellstone and Dark pact.

Sometimes you play against Cube lock and they treat their health rather recklessly, due simply face tanking damage and life tap, which usually creates a weak spot but the Spellstone and Dark Pact basically negate this weakness entirely.

Thanks to these two spells, a Warlock can recover like 15+ Health within a single turn, then start building a wall with Void lord.
    I got a guy with my velen deck on turn 7(shadow essence) because he was relying on dark pact the next turn and decided to tap down to 10. They take way too many risks due to those cards and usually are rewarded for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    It's the same problem with Jade Druid during KotF, if that deck gets nerfed, the decks that got surpressed by them get a lot stronger.
    Same thing happened there, jade Druid got nerfed, Raza Priest became even stronger.

But that doesn't mean Cube Lock is fine or fun to play against.
    I mean the only decks that cube really suppresses are not even by that much at this point in the meta. I mean cube/control lock should be able to handle dude decks yet they win before they can get a cube.

We're at like MSoG levels of pirate stupid in terms of hunter and pally right now. Baku and Genn need a nerf before cube does at this point.

- - - Updated - - -

What's that rogue deck called that hits you with 5x 5/5 rush cards with life steal on turn 5?

Now there's a deck in need of actual nerfing.
    Even or Odd pally still roll over quest rogue because they can't keep things on the board.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Tenris View Post
    Summoner got a huge buff with the old gods leaving. I think the worst 10 drop I've seen is emeriss which i mean still a 4/4 and 8/8 for 6 is still over value.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Dark Pact doesn't need a nerf and neither does the Cube. The issue is the lackey.
    Cube warlock doesnt even need lackeys to kill ppl. Mount giant turn 4 -> trade -> cube + coin + pact.

Its fun to see :

"These are the cards we are currently lookin at for changes"....and then 60% of all cards come from warlock

What kind of lock decks are you playing against that you are beating so easily?

People talking about paladin, but I just hit legend again with around a 70% win rate against pally with control lock. The only decks giving me any trouble are quest rogue and other warlocks.