Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    This forum is a fucking joke. Are you guys serious with these replies?

"people complaining about people complaining on another website about people complaining on another website"

"well overwatch does have problems"

"casuals complaining about a system in a casual game"

Are people not allowed to bring discussions over to other communities and complain about how a very flawed system works in a casual game?
    Well this forum represents mainly quick match players or very casual ones. It's like debating WoW arena pvp tournaments and world first race including boss tuning with people who just enjoy leveling and in some cases LFR. I think reddit is currently the only place most progamer/famous streamers and the core players use.

I love playing hots, don't see anything wrong with the game tbh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    This forum is a fucking joke.
    I can agree here. *Looks at @Nerraw*
    Last edited by DesoPL; 2018-04-12 at 08:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by B4lmung View Post
    Well this forum represents mainly quick match players or very casual ones. It's like debating WoW arena pvp tournaments and world first race including boss tuning with people who just enjoy leveling and in some cases LFR. I think reddit is currently the only place most progamer/famous streamers and the core players use.
    Not trying to be a Debby downer but hasn't that been true for every Blizzard game; the actual high-end WoW discussions were had elsewhere (Elitist Jerks etc.) and sourced to here; but that this was mostly a casual discussion board? Or is that unfair? Diablo 3 had it's own forum and also reddit where the proper chat went on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.