Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Retribution is... underwhelming at best.
    It's called Retribution... Underwhelming is Blizzard's current design philosophy for things with that name.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Finally finished Legendary yesterday and got the spray. Now I only need to get the legendary skins to get everything done for this event. I'm sure going to miss it though.

I also withdraw my previous comment of having no "boss" at the end. Heavies are tough bosses. Troopers are the MVP in terms of deaths : no damage falloff and can headshot. >-<
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

7+ Year Old Account
    A long time ago in a galaxy far, far away
    I was thinking we were going to go on the mission, not just deal with the escape. But, that's fine.

I just wonder why did Reaper join Talon if he hated them so much ... there has to be more going on with his character.

I understand why Retribution is different ... the 4 heroes are 3 Offense and 1 Support while Uprising had 1 Offense 1 Defense 1 Tank 1 Support so the fights are going not to be geared the same way in mind.
    Peace is a lie. There is only passion. Through passion I gain strength. Through strength I gain power.
    Through power I gain victory. Through victory my chains are broken. The Force shall set me free.
    –The Sith Code