Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    love those skins.

Quote Originally Posted by Killmaim Deathbringer View Post
    they look like trash
    I dunno, Moira's isn't bad but that's mainly because all her other skins look even worse by comparison. I don't mind Hanzo's Yakuza-looking one.

Does anyone actually care about Winston skins, even Winston mains? I think they all look pretty retarded.

EDIT: I like Mei's skin too. I won't end up with any of these skins though because my luck sucks.
    Last edited by sibut; 2018-04-16 at 10:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by thatsi View Post
    Does anyone actually care about Winston skins, even Winston mains? I think they all look pretty retarded.
    I was specifically waiting to get Yeti and Wukong this time around because those two are the only good skins for him and sometimes you have to play Winston.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are a few heroes in OW who just don't have any nice skins. AT ALL. In my personal opinion of course. Those are (were) Hanzo, Winston (unless you count Blizzcon, but it's not obtainable anymore), Zarya, Mei and Tracer. Finally Hanzo gets his best skin yet and is crossed off my list. Meis skin was not really to my liking though, nor Winstons. :/
    • Diablo Immortal is the most misunderstood and underrated game of all time!
    • Blizzard, please, give us some end-game focused Classic servers, where you start at max level!
    • Serious Completionist: 100% OW Achievements, 100% D3 Achievements, 90% Immortal Achievements, 99% ATT Classic, ~90% ATT Retail

10+ Year Old Account
    So far, I've gotten the entire bottom row's skins.

Top row still eludes me.