Are there any swordfights in wow? Who are the best swordsmen/women?

I was thinking about it this afternoon and i dont think there are any swordfights in wow cinematics or lore or anything. I dont even know who the best swordsmen/women are. Can anyone help here?
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

The Ashbringer!

I don't know my lore at all, but I think Samuro is one of the best swordsmen in wow.

Again, I don't know, but he's the only one I know from heroes of the storm that uses a sword. Others are Varian, Alexandros Mograine, Darion Mograine, and Tyrion, and The Lich King.
    Last edited by Lucifer Morningstar; 2018-04-12 at 12:26 AM.

Deleted
    Illidan vs Arthas
    Tyrion vs Lich King

Do daggers count? Cause Garona or Valeera would also be a contender.

If it is just sword to sword I would say Varian was a very proficient swordsman in both two handed and duel wielding. Then again Shandris or Lothar are also very competent with a blade.

MoP cinematic was a melee fight. No namers other than Chen but it was a good cinematic at least. Garrosh Thrall fight was a melee weapon fight as well. Specifically 2 swords though, i'm not sure.

swords are mostly a human weapon and is not very common in the horde which seems to have a thing for axes that's why you don't see much strictly sword on sword fencing

Well we've technically had sword fights for ages but Blizzard have only recently started doing detailed cutscenes that can capture more than fairly standard character animations. I'd argue that only really started at the end of Mists of Pandaria, so you've got a small pool to choose from.

Staff Vs. Axe here, very cool.

Axe Vs. Hammer here, transitioning into a fistfight, also cool.

I think the only cinematic we've had with swords is Varian fighting with his 2h that can split into dual wielded swords here.