Retribution PSA: Get on the f*cking ship

Like holy crap. At the end of retribution you don't have to go and kill everything, just get on the ship...

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    Like holy crap. At the end of retribution you don't have to go and kill everything, just get on the ship...
    You also get a 35%+ star bonus for finishing ahead of time, so not getting on screws that up.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

Yes, please.

Had a match where our Moira left, leaving us high and dry without a healer. Fortunately, Reyes is actually pretty tanky in that mode, so long as he can keep killing stuff, so I was constantly running around rezzing our Genji and McCree between shooting things. We got all the way to the end, Genji and I were actually on the dropship and our McCree was right on the gangplank...and decided to pop his Ult one last time. Unfortunately, the Heavy Assault troopers had made their way up to the roof at that point and gunned him down, gunned Genji down when he ran over to rezz McCree, and knocked me off the roof when I went to help them. And then, naturally, I got gunned down trying to make it back up to the roof.

So yeah...Reyes actually says it best, at the end of the mission. Don't be stupid. Just get on the goddamn dropship. There's literally no reason to stick around. There's not even an achievement for doing so.
    "Go back...I just want to go back...!"

Would have been better if Blizz just made it so the game ended as soon as the ship arrived and all four players were alive.

Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Would have been better if Blizz just made it so the game ended as soon as the ship arrived and all four players were alive.
    Wish they had. It didn't occur to me but people are using it to grief teams or so people have said. Wait until the end then just don't get on and it's pretty much a guaranteed failure if you die on the bottom. Have failed two games so far though because people want to fight more, then die and fail us.

Signature Created by Jassinta

Saw a wtf YouTube video where a Mei emote zombie jumps slowly all the way across the roof to the drop ship frustrating the shit out of her team. Only people could figure out new ways to be a shit guzzling annoyance like this.

Frankly Blizzard should make it so once you are on the ship you are safe and done, after 20 seconds if you are not on then you get left behind and you get nothing, no exp and no loot boxes.
    If you push a button that finds you a 'random group' and it gives you a random group of people with random skill and random knowledge then you have no right to complain that a 'random group' button did what it was designed to do. The fault lies in your inability to make friends to play with instead of relying on a button designed to be random. It is a 'random group' button, not a 'best of the best' button.

just make it so only 1 person needs to trigger the next stage - i have had games ruined by solo players countless times now, groups of 2 occasionally, and most bizarrely a premade of 3 once refused to get on the ship for 20 minutes..

never had it happen on the other event last year, and i played that to death. i wonder what made people so trolly over the last year?

maybe an endless mode where the ship never comes would be interesting for people who wanna push it and can't find 3 other people to premade with?

Having a timer set off if more than 2 people enter would be good or if other people die and those who survive are inside atleast.

You get nothing if you dont make it.

Deleted
    There's always one moron who insists on making me watch the intro cinematic, and find it amusing. These same people are the ones who have until the end of the event to apologise. If this doesn't happen, you can guarantee I will not be getting on that ship. Waste my time, fine, but remember, karma is real.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoochlol View Post
    There's always one moron who insists on making me watch the intro cinematic, and find it amusing. These same people are the ones who have until the end of the event to apologise. If this doesn't happen, you can guarantee I will not be getting on that ship. Waste my time, fine, but remember, karma is real.
    queue up through the arcade.

Formerly known as Arafal

From today's patch notes :

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : NOTHING CAUSE I FINALLY DID IT.
    Todo list : S;G0, New Game, Erased.

10+ Year Old Account
    A decisive victory over those damn griefers.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    From today's patch notes :

The evacuation drop ship will now leave incapacitated players behind to complete the mission
    Yeah, this is nice. I hope they don't get credit but they probably do.

Signature Created by Jassinta