Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Lol, you're going to explain to me the implications of my post?
    Quote me where I said that would you?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ymirsson View Post
    I'm not your bud. That's just an assumption on your part.
    I would try and explain the implications of your post to you, but i honestly assume it would be wasted time.
    Can’t tell if serious tbh

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Can’t tell if serious tbh
    Where did i tell you i would explain? I said the opposite, if you care to read. Or do i need to explain my post to you?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Move killing spree to sub and make shadoy clones attack the target while you never actually moves. Problem solved.

It now does the damage over a 2 second period but CC still wreck the ability meanwhile Fury Warriors and Demon Hunters have animations that are no vulnerable to CC.

Once Blade Rush tuning (damage and energy) adjustment occurs accordingly in a few months I don't see Kspree being used much at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    KS was amazing in MoP, can't remember how it was in WoD but its been useless the entirety of Legion garbage class design xpac.

Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    KS was amazing in MoP, can't remember how it was in WoD but its been useless the entirety of Legion garbage class design xpac.
    In MoP KS was truly strong, it could kill you on some bosses if you used it mindlessly but it was strong even if you didn't have red insight. In WoD, due to it's very high damage during red insight (I think they buffed the red insight in WoD, cant remember) it was snapshotted there. Also the breaking of KS was introduced in WoD since in PvP you could basically just kidney shot -> KS with red buff on kill anyone and nothing would save your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by sirethas View Post
    In MoP KS was truly strong, it could kill you on some bosses if you used it mindlessly but it was strong even if you didn't have red insight. In WoD, due to it's very high damage during red insight (I think they buffed the red insight in WoD, cant remember) it was snapshotted there. Also the breaking of KS was introduced in WoD since in PvP you could basically just kidney shot -> KS with red buff on kill anyone and nothing would save your opponent.
    Since the introduction of PVP template I don't see this happening anymore. So bring back those times
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.

Quote Originally Posted by Khas View Post
    Since the introduction of PVP template I don't see this happening anymore. So bring back those times
    I think they had PvE issues with us cheating mechanics using killing spree as well, so in their collective mind, two birds with one stone. Devs probably need to accept that rogues--as perhaps the biggest part of our class fantasy--are cheating bastards and when we cheese things, it should be working as intended. Well, within reason. But people calling us "cheater rogues" is a good thing, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Demeia View Post
    I think they had PvE issues with us cheating mechanics using killing spree as well, so in their collective mind, two birds with one stone. Devs probably need to accept that rogues--as perhaps the biggest part of our class fantasy--are cheating bastards and when we cheese things, it should be working as intended. Well, within reason. But people calling us "cheater rogues" is a good thing, I think.
    Maybe removing immunity during KS would be an ok fix. This would bring clever usage on the menu as you would have to pay attention when to use that spell.
    Pugs are like Master Card---- Priceless.