Poll: What keeps you logging in?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    I didn't play WoD or Legion at all really, I guess I'm subbed to the game currently in some vain hope it will fund the development of the coming Classic servers, regardless of how small of a contribution it might be. My guild that died in early MoP is still completely dead. Normally I would join a new one since raiding would usually be my main goal with the game, but my class has changed so much I hardly recognize it anymore, and I don't like the new playstyle at all. This demotivates me from doing anything but story quests and other solo stuff. I really liked Suramar, to my surprise. I will not touch LFR with a ten foot pole, and pugging is really not my style. And since the soloable stuff is starting to run out, and since world quests fucking suck and despite the game having become a literal gear shower, EVEN for solo players like me which I seem to have become, it still doesn't motivate me to really play anymore.

Deleted
    I don't, theres been nothing to do since the third week of Argus because I don't have the time to raid and thats when content dried up

Deleted
    Doing the weekly 15+ key with my Main and the Emissary Quests.
    But now ive switched:
    For me personally atm doing Achievements. Since pushing ilvl means nothing when BFA starts.Out of Motivation to do "some"Achievements for some Days now i cant stop it.Its pretty addicting tbh. Started at miserable 8000 Points now i am at 11.500. Well its still nothing but theres so much to do that i wont be "finished" with the Achievements till August.

The remaining 6 weeks on my account kinda keep me logging, I don't wanna waste. That'll leave enough time for me to find something else to do

I lead a RP guild. We make our own entertainment and adventures.

Social is a big part of it too. We have strong ties. We have a real life meeting with 15 of us this summer.

I'm also a collector. Mounts, pets, toys, achievements, transmog.

And I am a loremaster. I enjoy knowing every little scrap of it.

The World of Warcraft Music..its very relaxing & soothing esp in Nagrand

The Challenge & the Sport in Random Battlegrounds & Arenas

The Community.. Talking with other players in trade chat.

The Fantasy.. takes us away from the shit happening in real life.

The Scenery & landscapes in Azeroth.. The Geography of Azeroth.

The surprise.. getting an upgraded weapon or amour...sometimes its like Xmas

My Characters.. my Babies.. My offspring off which I have put lots of time into.

currently i just log in to complete content and explore things...as casual gamer..XD

Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    logging in?

lmao people still play this game?
    lmao people still get banned on forums?

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Story, Social, Entertainment, Other (Roleplaying).

I'm also finally trying to grind out some mounts, pets, reputations, and transmogs for characters. Not spending a ton of time doing it, but it's something I put a little work in every day.

I don't log often because many ppl are burned out and don't raid anymore and we don't have enough ppl for m so raiding is limited to hc clear in 3 hours, thanks again blizz for removing 10-man max level content...
    You think you do, but you don't ©
    Rogues are fine ©
    We're pretty happy with rogues ©
    Haste will fix it ©

Still got friends playing a bit, do some M+ and 1 raid a week.

Mostly I play because it's the best game do play while binge watching series, no other game is so braindead easy that it lets you win by only focusing 2% into it.

Deleted
    My addiction

Other - Game is still fun.

I like to just play. Pug random things, work on achievements, mog, play with friends.
    One thing that keeps bringing me back, PvP. I know this might not be a popular opinion and I admit the PvP is the weakest is has been in a long time, but I still enjoy it. I constantly hear "why dont you go play League or Overwatch for a PvP fix?". Problem is, ive played those games a lot and just dont enjoy them. Its not the same for me. I enjoy MMO based PvP. Ive tried a lot of other games with similar PvP (Tera, GW2, ESO, Swtor, etc), but most were either bad, poorly designed, or didnt do it for me. Even if the PvP isnt great in WoW, I still enjoy queing by myself or friends into random BGs and just racking up the kills.

Deleted
    Story, gold and PvP mostly.

Story for obvious reasons, gold for buying other stuff like HS packs and I still enjoy PvP.. although casual BGs suck now.