Page 1 of 7
... LastLast

[Speculation] Genn Greymane will be a garrosh like end boss

Greymane is a conspirator. He twisted the truth to suits his agenda. He poisoned the mind of the child kind.

I wont be surprised if he carefully crafted the burning of Teldrassil.

I think he has all trait of a potential baddie that will use azerite to gain more power that will push him to the edge. He will be found out and the alliance will realise what a danger he is.

I agree, Genn wanted to get his ass kicked by the horde so he gave the alliance reason to go to war. Coward dog..

Let's keep "Garrosh's Plot" to Garrosh himself, shall we? Please, Blizzard? Regardless of whether it's Alliance or Horde character that gets the Hitler-cross-hairs.

Yes! And Jaina Proudmoore will rise as the Lich Queen. I'm thinking: , but I'm really thinking: .

Deleted
    His agenda ... The dude's kingdom was sacked by the Banshee Queen. He has every right for revenge.

It's like saying, hey, Sylvanas had no right to be angry at the Lich King, Sylvanas was the bad guy for going after the Lich King in Northrend ...

Unlikely. While Gen is a traitor, currently blizzard is too busy to make him a likeable character.

Genn hating the Forsaken is as natural as the Blood elves hating Arthas.

Garrosh hated and/or felt that many of the races in the Horde did not belong there. Genn does not feel this way about the Alliance races. He doesn't hate his allies.

Horde really do hate it when Alliance characters actually fight back don't they?
    It would be cute if it weren't so sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris Wizard View Post
    Horde really do hate it when Alliance characters actually fight back don't they? It would be cute if it weren't so sad.
    My personal feeling is that Horde players actually want a war against the Alliance, they want to destroy settlements, kill characters and overall have a good time fighting them...but as soon as the Alliance fights back or has characters like Jaina, Genn or Rogers they will complain and start crying why the evil Alliance is hating on this poor, innocent Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    My personal feeling is that Horde players actually want a war against the Alliance, they want to destroy settlements, kill characters and overall have a good time fighting them...but as soon as the Alliance fights back or has characters like Jaina, Genn or Rogers they will complain and start crying why the evil Alliance is hating on this poor, innocent Horde.
    Yep, it's pretty pathetic.
    If I had a nickle for every time some blood elf player squawked about racism, I could buy out Blizzard and just delete that race.

Quote Originally Posted by Keydiam View Post
    That's how blizz made it tbh.

From the very start, horde has quests that put you against the Alliance, meanwhile as Alliance player, you spend your time fighting all sorts of non-horde enemies.

Horde also has so many quests where mostly undead, but also blood elves to some degree, do some very nasty shit, a lot of times it consist of "testing an inconspicuous substance on a defenseless alliance captive".
    They've gotten so used to this shit from vanilla through all the expansions without alliance actually doing anything but having their heroes and cities turned neutral, that when finally there's someone putting them in their place, they start freaking out - be it Genn or Jaina and the endless claims that she's in fact a dreadlord...

I thought Sylvanas was the new Garrosh, oh no wait it was Jaina.

OT: I think you give Greymane too much credit, I don't think he's that clever. He seems rather impulsive too me, not one to play the long game. Unless ... he's been a dreadlord all along...
    Quote Originally Posted by Swizzle
    just because the voices in your head tell you things, doesn't mean the world gives a crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by StarbuyPWNDyou
    Isn't it great how this thread has dematerialized from the unfair corruption of Ner'zuhl, to whether Kil'Jaeden is a draenei or an Eredar, then to Alien Genetics and now to demon sex...

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    That's how blizz made it tbh.

From the very start, horde has quests that put you against the Alliance, meanwhile as Alliance player, you spend your time fighting all sorts of non-horde enemies.

Horde also has so many quests where mostly undead, but also blood elves to some degree, do some very nasty shit, a lot of times it consist of "testing an inconspicuous substance on a defenseless alliance captive".
    They've gotten so used to this shit from vanilla through all the expansions without alliance actually doing anything but having their heroes and cities turned neutral, that when finally there's someone putting them in their place, they start freaking out - be it Genn or Jaina and the endless claims that she's in fact a dreadlord...
    I remember when Thrall went 'neutral in cataclysm' and all the complaints... which was funny given Malfurion not caring that they were killing elves in Ashenvale.

Actually surprised Malfurion actually fights in the story extract, I thought he liked watching his people slaughtered tbh.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Deleted
    Another:
    "Genn is evil because he hates the person who assoulted his kingdom, sloughtered his people and murdered his son and is still at war with them. How could he?!"

From all the rediculousness of Sylvanas fanbois this is the top one.

10+ Year Old Account
    he trys anythin to get his hands on sylvannas even when that means hell start another war which he clearly pushed anduin now multiple times to
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..

Quote Originally Posted by Cradyz View Post
    I think you give Greymane too much credit, I don't think he's that clever. He seems rather impulsive too me, not one to play the long game. Unless ... he's been a dreadlord all along...
    This is my perception of him as well.

And one of the traits I like in him. Being all for revenge and plotting, putting aside the "bigger mission" for his selfish reasons, while acting very inpredictably, makes him an interesting character to me. Definitely something the Alliance - and Blizzard story - needs.

Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    I remember when Thrall went 'neutral in cataclysm' and all the complaints... which was funny given Malfurion not caring that they were killing elves in Ashenvale.

Actually surprised Malfurion actually fights in the story extract, I thought he liked watching his people slaughtered tbh.
    Or when the horde got their designated half of Dalaran after all the time they spent killing Kirintor people who were working on reparing the city.

Horde rewarded them by nothing but stabbing them in the back once again in MoP, and once again - this time in Legion - they get to have their half of the city, with all the plague tanks and shit, so they would feel especially like at home.

But it's Jaina who's crazy. *thinking emoji*

Quote Originally Posted by Louz View Post
    Or when the horde got their designated half of Dalaran after all the time they spent killing Kirintor people who were working on reparing the city.

Horde rewarded them by nothing but stabbing them in the back once again in MoP, and once again - this time in Legion - they get to have their half of the city, with all the plague tanks and shit, so they would feel especially like at home.

But it's Jaina who's crazy. *thinking emoji*
    I do love that though "Jaina is crazy for holding the horde responsible for their actions." But sylvanas is innocent for wrath gate when she founded the society that made the plague and allied with that demon.
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

Can anyone actually provide any evidence of Greymane trying to control Anduin by the way?