Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakhath View Post
    Is Taliesin going to become the new "Look what Preach said!!!!!"

Tune in and find out.
    No, because Taliesin is actually charming.

Unlikely. Raw subscription numbers don't matter as of the token. What matters is token sales and graphs of player activity next to graphs of gold value so that way their virtual currency has a dollar value so that just playing the game generates product net worth.

They basically turned gold into a cryptocurrency without the crypto.

I wish I could meet the guy that pitched this to Blizzard investors. 'Look guys. It's like going to a Chuck E' Cheese. You spend real $$$ for 'tokens' in which you use to 'play' the games!'
    Investor 1: "BRILLIANT"
    Investor 2: "TAKE MY MONEY!!"
    Investor 3: "And just endlessly charge access to the same surreal content as anyone of our other games? Along with expansion box set costs? And service fees? And Eshop sales? Ha. Hahaha. Hahahaha. How could we even make more money?!"
    Last edited by Blamblam41; 2018-04-14 at 05:29 PM.
    Popularity polls and Trump endorsement fails have already decided 2018 for his radioactive party, and propping up or opposing Bannon candidates to play parlor tricks on the heroin addicts isn't going to flip those rural counties forever.
    Dopamine Addict: An individual so blinded by their own psychological need that they cannot separate objective quality from personal bias.

Well, yeah. I don't see this as a bold new revelation. Allied races is actually a brilliant feature. Now they can add new races that don't need a new starting zone to be designed, AND have it require people do content to unlock it, AND then have to level up the new race. I believe they are holding off their coolest races of all until there is a big content drought / sub loss, then BAM many people would resub just for those new races. Imagine the hype when/if Ogres or Naga are made playable.

I thought when they announced allied races it was a joke. I dont consider leveling the same classes through the same shit with a diff appearance more content.

Softbottom <Game Over>
    Proudmoore

Who is Taliesin?

So? You know what else was made to keep subs? Every expansion feature ever.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i wish it were a bannable offense to come into a thread about a youtuber just to ask who they are. like, just google it if you so need to make your thoughts known.

i watched the video, it was a light joke. overall, i agree with the video. high elves should be playable. i wouldn't ever play one, because i don't want to play as a cuck that serves people that betray me constantly, but they should definitely be playable.
    i wish it were a bannable offense to make a thread about a youtuber just to not link a video about who they are.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by Ringthane View Post
    Because it obviously makes them so much more cool when they do know who they are, right?

Yeah, I didn't think so. But hey - enjoy your imaginary notoriety.
    It's cool to pretend you don't like/participate in popular trends. Especially on the internet.

To be fair, Taliesin & Evitel have only just recently grown to be a pretty well known channel, so it makes some sense people don't know who they are. The sad thing is it still doesn't stop people from making assumptions about others, based not even on what they said, but what someone else says they said.

I have no idea what people who pluck 2 words out of a 20 minute video aim to achieve, and whether they are actual fans or trolls trying to grief these streamers, but it completely fails to cause any constructive discussion. Please stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Dracullus View Post
    Taliesin made joke (about obvious thing, Blizz make shiny stuff to bring back people for expac/patch), OP tries to make forum shitshow. Obviously.

And about "who the hell is Taliesin" comments - believe me, if people would forgot about Soddapoppin/Asmongold types and watch Evitel&Taliesin instead, world (of warcraft) would be much better place.
    One big circle jerk of people telling themselves how funny they are.

ok and this is news to no one.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Softbottom View Post
    I thought when they announced allied races it was a joke. I dont consider leveling the same classes through the same shit with a diff appearance more content.
    But it sells. It's a business tactic.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by Hey There Guys its Metro View Post
    Can't wait until I'm big enough for random people to suck my dick on these forums.
    Wow look at this dude, some kind of sexual predator!
    (BTW i remember Alexsensual called you a legion fanboi in his stream because you link your "ONELegionTV" channel and that means you are a legion fanboi.)

Yeah! Forcing people to start over from scratch half way through an expansion just to play the character they want to play is TOTALLY gonna boost those numbers!!!!! (But only after they max out another character first and drudge through content just to unlock them, of course.)

As always, Blizzard has their finger on the mother-fucking PULSE of their playerbase!

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    every piece of content is to boost subs, no content = less subs, more content = more subs, of course the quantity and quality affects how many subs, and how long they will stay subbed.
    This. Everyone please take off tinfoil hats. Thanks.

okay new content=more subs is like a nobrainer but who the fuck is that nerd and why should i care about him?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..