Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    It is too early to give up yet, cheer up!
    I am sure they will fix this if we provide good enough of a feedback!
    lol..nice sarcasm

Dabbled again last night, Tested Warrior, Pally and Monk just with a couple quests at 110, starter gear, no burst, just 3 button rotation, no external heal - picked a mob of 3 to 5, 1 elite solo - no external healing button pushed, mind you.

What I was testing is the fluidity of multiple mobs on me and reaction time. Monk by far was the best, pally then warrior. Warrior I had to tone down to 3 mobs as I had to run back twice, until tuned, they just arent ready to take on a pack of 5, for a brute they need to hit helluva harder, but many warriors who leveled in BC understand that isnt their forte until highest level.

Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    New Alpha build removed HP generation from Consecration. Wow. The absolute madmen. They actually did it. Instead of improving anything or listening to our feedback, they reverted a change to make a talent once again absolutely USELESS.
    Last night after the new build it was still granting 1 HP, despite the tooltip saying "Generates 0 Holy Power". Haven't logged in this morning, could've changed overnight.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-04-20 at 02:35 PM.

is judgement window debuff gameplay gone in bfa?

Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Mortal strike heals now?
    Yes.

Whatever happened with being laconic.

I don't see anything about MS healing the warrior in current alpha build?
    Then check current artifact tree for a clue.
    I was talking about current arms means and buttons to heal with.

I know I jumped in mid-thread, but the title is about alpha? Which I assume your snarky comment about the free FoL was aimed towards
    Check the thread before jumping in , then.
    I was asked by this swell Kranium fellow about current arms healing capacity and buttons.
    Hence my response about current state.
    If I were to respond about BFA Alpha, I would mention the heroic leap leech.

Why didn't they just copy paste legion ret? lol

K.Checked the thread and noticed that he asked you specifically how many healing spells warriors have that aren't on a CD, aka spammable. And you came back with literally one healing spell that had a CD, and a passive trait (that still have a CD).

I get you like to shit on paladins, but literally every single time I visit these forums, for what seems like years, to check anything paladin related I have to read your drivel about how garbage they are blah blah. Move on man damn.
    Honestly, I just block people like him now, not worth the time. All they do is argue for the sake of it and get snarky when they have no arguments.

Back on topic, I was considering Ret for BfA, but the lack of mobility might just be the nail in the coffin. I don't know why they don't remove stupid steed and bring back Burst of Light (I think it was the name of the spell?).

K.Checked the thread and noticed that he asked you specifically how many healing spells warriors have that aren't on a CD, aka spammable. And you came back with literally one healing spell that had a CD, and a passive trait (that still have a CD).

I get you like to shit on paladins, but literally every single time I visit these forums, for what seems like years, to check anything paladin related I have to read your drivel about how garbage they are blah blah. Move on man damn.
    Is Cleave on cd? Slam? Ww? Execute? Hamstring? Rend? These can prof SotS, and it has no cd.
    That is barring Mortal Strike healing, Victory Rush and Second Wind.
    Ergo, current arms self healing is better. That is not shitting on rets, that is me providing facts to back up my claims.

I like(d) the spec, I really do and care for it too. I am just slightly disappointed with it due to a few not entirely bright changes, nuances and aspects of it and do my best to provide critical approach and perspective.
    I am really sorry not that you aren’t happy with me being critical and sceptical and cynical.

Well if it's anything right now I can safely say that Hammer of Wrath and Consecration need to be baseline. As a talent Consecration's only validity there was it's HP generation.

As a talent Consecration needs lower cd, more uptime and HP generation.

As baseline: They can do w/e the hell they want.

As a talent: Hammer of Wrath needs to be buffed hard, 35% HP, more damage and potentially just generate 3 holy power.

As baseline: As is.

To be picked as a talent it just needs to be good for you to want to pick it or at least be good enough to where your playstyle is complimented by it.

Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    So we're back to WoD ret? That's very interesting.
    Except for Long arm of the law and final verdict

.. and holy avenger.. and well, a lot of stuff :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Well if it's anything right now I can safely say that Hammer of Wrath and Consecration need to be baseline. As a talent Consecration's only validity there was it's HP generation.

As a talent Consecration needs lower cd, more uptime and HP generation.

As baseline: They can do w/e the hell they want.

As a talent: Hammer of Wrath needs to be buffed hard, 35% HP, more damage and potentially just generate 3 holy power.

As baseline: As is.

To be picked as a talent it just needs to be good for you to want to pick it or at least be good enough to where your playstyle is complimented by it.
    Yeah, no. I don't want either of those to be baseline.

I hate conescration. It's ok for tanking but as ret i hate it. I don't like having an execute in pvp. You basicly give up a big chunk of your damage for an ability that you can not use 95% of the time.

7+ Year Old Account
    HoW needs to be baseline and I really want Divine Purpose to be baseline. I think the spec feels dull without it, kind of like live but thankfully the soul ring is bis.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    If you have alpha: post on the official forums please.:-)
    There is no recent retribution thread and I am really afraid the devs think everyone is happy with ret as is.
    Of course they think Ret is fine. The last few builds have just been tuning. It's going to be the same thing every expansion. Not enough people give feedback. They launch Ret in a horrible shit state and take 3-6 months after the expansion goes live just to fix everything. Hopefully they don't make their minds up soon. I still don't have "alpha", so I can't give feedback.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiaron View Post
    If you have alpha: post on the official forums please.:-)
    There is no recent retribution thread and I am really afraid the devs think everyone is happy with ret as is.
    Yea im about to but wanted to make the comment here first to gauge response.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Yeah, no. I don't want either of those to be baseline.

I hate conescration. It's ok for tanking but as ret i hate it. I don't like having an execute in pvp. You basicly give up a big chunk of your damage for an ability that you can not use 95% of the time.
    I mean, if they don't become baseline and they stay as is as talents then they are gonna probably be dead talents except for the cause of Crusade builds. (hoW)

10+ Year Old Account
    A bit off-topic but I have a question: does anyone know if Ret pallys(and holy?) will keep the same Avenging Wrath 'wings' animation in BfA?

Quote Originally Posted by rogerwilko View Post
    A bit off-topic but I have a question: does anyone know if Ret pallys(and holy?) will keep the same Avenging Wrath 'wings' animation in BfA?
    It is the same animation on Alpha as it is in Legion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    Of course they think Ret is fine. The last few builds have just been tuning. It's going to be the same thing every expansion. Not enough people give feedback. They launch Ret in a horrible shit state and take 3-6 months after the expansion goes live just to fix everything. Hopefully they don't make their minds up soon. I still don't have "alpha", so I can't give feedback.

its worse:
    Aprils fool wasnt just a joke, but a hint on bzzds perception of the ret community:
    "Crusade now causes you to go on Twitter and retweet people ranting about whatever lost cause you’re going on about today, but I’m pretty sure most of your followers have you muted at this point."

also the last statement is just discount PR and plain ignorant:
    "I'm super happy as well that Crusade right now is not looking to be the go to talent as I wasn't a fan of the Crusade burst window. It was fun seeing the numbers but I'm happy overall to see other options in that talent row like Inquisition become more viable when you're looking at sustained damage versus burst.

Retribution was very strong in Legion however the BfA changes have the ability to smooth out our weak spots and make things like Crusade not look so dominant and open up playstyles we haven't had in awhile and I very much welcome that"

1. no word on the worst weak spot: mobility. EMANCIPATE!
    2. Legion ret had no issue with sustained damage, but Divine Purpose still is underperforming
    3. what weak spots? ret is cleave lord (10m+ trashAoE, had 16,8m BRH bats), ST with TV+AW relics optimum. maybe utility?
    4. aw i forgot: mobility: EMANCIPATE

on first look i dislike new talent tree, but i retain any final conclusion until beta. but HoW needs to be baseline, Inquisition got cancelled cuz (original statement bzzd:) players didnt like it, still AoE/ST talents. also aeons of downtime btw.
    at least ES looks promising.
    Last edited by mmocdfc202a8dc; 2018-04-23 at 04:42 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only thing im looking forward to is the potential resurrection of justicar's vengeance. During legion pre-patch JV was my favorite ability, especially in PvP. As the expansion progressed multiple talents/artifact talents that buffed TV made JV never worth using. Hopefully the same mistake isn't made with azerite. If Wings-ES-Ashes-Hoj-JV (along with potential DP procs) doesn't make people cry for mercy then there's nothing for me in BfA.
    Last edited by docterfreeze; 2018-04-25 at 08:02 PM.