Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
1
2
3
  1. #41
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    It is too early to give up yet, cheer up!
    I am sure they will fix this if we provide good enough of a feedback!
    lol..nice sarcasm

  2. #42
    Dabbled again last night, Tested Warrior, Pally and Monk just with a couple quests at 110, starter gear, no burst, just 3 button rotation, no external heal - picked a mob of 3 to 5, 1 elite solo - no external healing button pushed, mind you.

    What I was testing is the fluidity of multiple mobs on me and reaction time. Monk by far was the best, pally then warrior. Warrior I had to tone down to 3 mobs as I had to run back twice, until tuned, they just arent ready to take on a pack of 5, for a brute they need to hit helluva harder, but many warriors who leveled in BC understand that isnt their forte until highest level.

  3. #43
    Bloodsail Admiral Gloriandus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    1,151
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamato88 View Post
    New Alpha build removed HP generation from Consecration. Wow. The absolute madmen. They actually did it. Instead of improving anything or listening to our feedback, they reverted a change to make a talent once again absolutely USELESS.
    Last night after the new build it was still granting 1 HP, despite the tooltip saying "Generates 0 Holy Power". Haven't logged in this morning, could've changed overnight.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-04-20 at 02:35 PM.

  4. #44
    is judgement window debuff gameplay gone in bfa?

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    There are 3+ warrior healing buttons:
    1. Victory Rush
    2. Mortal Strike
    3. Literally all rage spenders have a chance to proc Soul of the Slaughter
    These combined trample current Ret self healing.
    Not to mention Second Wind talent which is infinitely better than any heal Ret has atm.

    Admit it, you just want to argue and won't accept a point that's not to your liking.

    And yes, Justicar's Vengeance is nothing.
    Incredibly costly, weak and virtually unsuable without Divine Purpose procs.

    If you so like Paladin healing , maybe you should've gone ♂HOLY♂
    Mortal strike heals now?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  6. #46
    Scarab Lord Storm Against Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pleasure Planet
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    Mortal strike heals now?
    Yes.

    Whatever happened with being laconic.
    Many Will Fall.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    This signature holds no images yet violates signature rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Competent Mods View Post
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Yes.

    Whatever happened with being laconic.
    I don't see anything about MS healing the warrior in current alpha build?
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  8. #48
    Scarab Lord Storm Against Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pleasure Planet
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I don't see anything about MS healing the warrior in current alpha build?
    Then check current artifact tree for a clue.
    I was talking about current arms means and buttons to heal with.
    Many Will Fall.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    This signature holds no images yet violates signature rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Competent Mods View Post
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Then check current artifact tree for a clue.
    I was talking about current arms means and buttons to heal with.
    I know I jumped in mid-thread, but the title is about alpha? Which I assume your snarky comment about the free FoL was aimed towards
    Last edited by matheney2k; Yesterday at 02:01 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  10. #50
    Herald of the Titans The-Shan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Somewhere in the Badlands
    Posts
    2,964
    So we're back to WoD ret? That's very interesting.

  11. #51
    Scarab Lord Storm Against Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pleasure Planet
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I know I jumped in mid-thread, but the title is about alpha? Which I assume your snarky comment about the free FoL was aimed towards
    Check the thread before jumping in , then.
    I was asked by this swell Kranium fellow about current arms healing capacity and buttons.
    Hence my response about current state.
    If I were to respond about BFA Alpha, I would mention the heroic leap leech.
    Many Will Fall.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    This signature holds no images yet violates signature rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Competent Mods View Post
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

  12. #52
    Why didn't they just copy paste legion ret? lol

  13. #53
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Against Many View Post
    Check the thread before jumping in , then.
    I was asked by this swell Kranium fellow about current arms healing capacity and buttons.
    Hence my response about current state.
    If I were to respond about BFA Alpha, I would mention the heroic leap leech.
    K.Checked the thread and noticed that he asked you specifically how many healing spells warriors have that aren't on a CD, aka spammable. And you came back with literally one healing spell that had a CD, and a passive trait (that still have a CD).

    I get you like to shit on paladins, but literally every single time I visit these forums, for what seems like years, to check anything paladin related I have to read your drivel about how garbage they are blah blah. Move on man damn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Klling a new born is not much morally different than a late term abortion. Should be avoided, but it's not like it is an actual person yet.

  14. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    K.Checked the thread and noticed that he asked you specifically how many healing spells warriors have that aren't on a CD, aka spammable. And you came back with literally one healing spell that had a CD, and a passive trait (that still have a CD).

    I get you like to shit on paladins, but literally every single time I visit these forums, for what seems like years, to check anything paladin related I have to read your drivel about how garbage they are blah blah. Move on man damn.
    Honestly, I just block people like him now, not worth the time. All they do is argue for the sake of it and get snarky when they have no arguments.

    Back on topic, I was considering Ret for BfA, but the lack of mobility might just be the nail in the coffin. I don't know why they don't remove stupid steed and bring back Burst of Light (I think it was the name of the spell?).

  15. #55
    Scarab Lord Storm Against Many's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Pleasure Planet
    Posts
    4,284
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    K.Checked the thread and noticed that he asked you specifically how many healing spells warriors have that aren't on a CD, aka spammable. And you came back with literally one healing spell that had a CD, and a passive trait (that still have a CD).

    I get you like to shit on paladins, but literally every single time I visit these forums, for what seems like years, to check anything paladin related I have to read your drivel about how garbage they are blah blah. Move on man damn.
    Is Cleave on cd? Slam? Ww? Execute? Hamstring? Rend? These can prof SotS, and it has no cd.
    That is barring Mortal Strike healing, Victory Rush and Second Wind.
    Ergo, current arms self healing is better. That is not shitting on rets, that is me providing facts to back up my claims.

    I like(d) the spec, I really do and care for it too. I am just slightly disappointed with it due to a few not entirely bright changes, nuances and aspects of it and do my best to provide critical approach and perspective.
    I am really sorry not that you aren’t happy with me being critical and sceptical and cynical.
    Many Will Fall.
    Be wary of the ones who yell: "Off with the satire!", for trash is always displeased with the broom.
    This signature holds no images yet violates signature rules.
    Quote Originally Posted by Competent Mods View Post
    We have looked at the infractions you had active and decided to REVERSE the last signature violation you received.

  16. #56
    Well if it's anything right now I can safely say that Hammer of Wrath and Consecration need to be baseline. As a talent Consecration's only validity there was it's HP generation.

    As a talent Consecration needs lower cd, more uptime and HP generation.

    As baseline: They can do w/e the hell they want.

    As a talent: Hammer of Wrath needs to be buffed hard, 35% HP, more damage and potentially just generate 3 holy power.

    As baseline: As is.

    To be picked as a talent it just needs to be good for you to want to pick it or at least be good enough to where your playstyle is complimented by it.

  17. #57
    Quote Originally Posted by The-Shan View Post
    So we're back to WoD ret? That's very interesting.
    Except for Long arm of the law and final verdict

    .. and holy avenger.. and well, a lot of stuff :P

  18. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Well if it's anything right now I can safely say that Hammer of Wrath and Consecration need to be baseline. As a talent Consecration's only validity there was it's HP generation.

    As a talent Consecration needs lower cd, more uptime and HP generation.

    As baseline: They can do w/e the hell they want.

    As a talent: Hammer of Wrath needs to be buffed hard, 35% HP, more damage and potentially just generate 3 holy power.

    As baseline: As is.

    To be picked as a talent it just needs to be good for you to want to pick it or at least be good enough to where your playstyle is complimented by it.
    If you have alpha: post on the official forums please.:-)
    There is no recent retribution thread and I am really afraid the devs think everyone is happy with ret as is.

  19. #59
    Bloodsail Admiral ipoststuff's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    The Internet
    Posts
    1,000
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulthane View Post
    Well if it's anything right now I can safely say that Hammer of Wrath and Consecration need to be baseline. As a talent Consecration's only validity there was it's HP generation.

    As a talent Consecration needs lower cd, more uptime and HP generation.

    As baseline: They can do w/e the hell they want.

    As a talent: Hammer of Wrath needs to be buffed hard, 35% HP, more damage and potentially just generate 3 holy power.

    As baseline: As is.

    To be picked as a talent it just needs to be good for you to want to pick it or at least be good enough to where your playstyle is complimented by it.
    Yeah, no. I don't want either of those to be baseline.

    I hate conescration. It's ok for tanking but as ret i hate it. I don't like having an execute in pvp. You basicly give up a big chunk of your damage for an ability that you can not use 95% of the time.

  20. #60
    Dreadlord Dottywotty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    Under your bed
    Posts
    916
    HoW needs to be baseline and I really want Divine Purpose to be baseline. I think the spec feels dull without it, kind of like live but thankfully the soul ring is bis.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •