Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Depends how you look at it.

Generally I dislike playing melee. In group PvE content it's annoying and in PvP I'm even even worse than when I'm playing caster :P
    When it comes to storyline/lore I really dislike death knight.

I have all classes at level 110 except the last 2 that I'm leveling, rogue(96) and warrior(81).
    I like resto and ele shaman, but their class sets are the worst in the game. My problem with ele shaman is that I feel like my lightning bolt hits like a wet noodle and it's all about the big hits from lava burst. Would be more fun if it was more equalized. The artifact buff helps a lot though, but that is something you only get at level 100+.
    If I would pick 1 spec out of all classes and specs, it would be ret paladin. So fucking boring. I really can't fathom why paladin is the most popular class.
    Anyway, something like this:
    1. Priest
    2. Druid
    3. Mage
    4. Warlock
    5. Paladin
    6. Hunter
    7. Monk
    8. Shaman
    9. Rogue
    10. Death Knight
    11. Warrior
    12. Demon Hunter

Monk all the way. The theme doesn't interest me at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never played as rogue monk and lock max lvl. But mostly i didnt like rogue.

10+ Year Old Account
    Rogue......I've never been able to get one of the sneaky bastards past lvl30. For me, they feel so unrewarding, and the play style is so cowardly, especially in a PvP setting . Most of my dislike for the class is tied to my first levelling experience on EU Lightnings Blade, getting repeatedly ganked in STV by no other class than cowardly bastard rogues. Hate em.

Mage because they are just portal batteries and have no self heal other than a garbage talent choice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladin and Mage even though I have leveled a Mage back in Cataclysm, just don't like their theme etc. I tried a Paladin once and deleted it when it hit level 10 lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Any melee class, because I don't care for the mechanics in general for melee.

10+ Year Old Account
    Shaman. Never liked the playstyle of any of the specs, wasn't crazy about the theme of shaman, and hated totem management.

Paladin or mage, probably. I have max level DH, DK, lock, priest, rogue, and hunter, currently doing a monk, have a warrior at 104, druid at 108, shaman at 107...whereas my pally is only 77, and my mage is 45(she might be higher except she was rolled to play with friends, on Alliance side, on a PvP server, my friends on that server quit, I don't like playing ally, and I don't like being on a PvP server, so I lost a lot of motivation to play her)

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Rogues. Fuck those guys.

Every expansion I level one to max and every expansion I am so uninterested in any of the class' specs that it never gets played at all beyond being a lockbitch.

Every other class has at least one spec I can at least stand to play from time to time. Not rogues. Never them.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2018-04-16 at 01:15 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlindrel View Post
    What's your main Nemmar?
    Paladin. Though my DK is equally progressed atm.

If you want a list it's like this.

Enjoy the most:
    Paladin
    DK
    Warrior
    Mage
    Monk

Enjoy somewhat:
    Hunter
    Warlock

Not into very much:
    Priest
    Rogue
    Shaman
    Druid

Completely out:
    Demon hunter
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2018-04-16 at 01:46 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends what kind of content I play. For example - I love farming as affliction, but I hate raiding as affliction.
    If I have to break it down to a class I am least interested in mage & warrior.
    Like the style of both but I am bored extremely quickly.

Really wondering why so many people hate playing druids though....

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Top 5 boring classes:

1. DK - Sorry, but I have tried playing dk alot since they came out, but it is just not fun at all. It is so damn boring.
    2. Rogue - Rogue can be fun when doing stuff that none do anymore, like sneaking around and sap people etc, slow down their leveling (not ganking btw, I don't like to gank gray players).
    3. Priest - Can actually be fun sometimes, but it doesn't last for long.
    4. Druid - Only fun with druids is to be resto, rest sucks so bad it hurts. (still blizz has the best "feral" gameplay of mmorpgs, no hate. Many people seem to enjoy them.)
    5. Paladin - My main class, it has nice sound and spell effects etc, but it isn't so fun anymore. But you know, once you go pala for real, there is no way back.

Any melee. Feels so shallow compared to ranged.

10+ Year Old Account
    Monk. I dont know why, but i just kinda hate them.

All casters. I hate having to stand still for 2-3 sec in order to cast a spell.

I have tried and tried and tried to enjoy priests, shaman, druids, and monks, but just don't feel it.

The absolute worst for me, though, is hunter. I don't really know why, but the feel of the class is terrible to me. I've tried since Wrath to enjoy playing a hunter and I just cannot do it.

Interestingly enough, it isn't a whole class, it is a spec.

Going forward, into BFA, I will be maining a Resto/Enhancement Shaman. However, I would not be caught dead playing Elemental. It is so blah and sucktastic.

The only class I haven't levelled/played to/at max is Hunter. I'm liking the changes to SV so I'll be levelling one in BFA.

I have all classes at 110 and two 110s of priest, druid, warrior and shaman.

Trying to get all of them to at least 930 ilvl and get all the mage towers done by the end of the expansion. It probably won't happen, but it's something to work towards.

I'm finding it extremely hard to care much for my rogue and monk. At one point early in the expansion I was really digging on the mistweaver. Lately I don't really know what it is, every time I think about playing them I'm just like...'meh' Maybe race changing them would help, but at the moment I can't think of any combos that might motivate me.