6. Demon Hunter
    7. Paladin
    8. Shaman
    9. Mage
    10. Death Knight
    11. Hunter
    12. Rogue

Deleted
    Demon hunter and Druid. Druid kinda takes the place because it has always existed. God I hate everything they have, except perhaps wotlk era tree.

Mage, Have one that I got to 80 and liked it a lot, but Now he is 85 and I don't ever see him getting any higher unless I get enough free level boosts to do it just for the hell of it. I just never got into the whole stand back and cast spells.

This is the same reason I despise Holy priest, who want's to play a class that literally has a spell called Heal. I love my Resto Druid, jumping around hotting everyone running all over just for the hell of it.

Rogue, the idea of combo points has always been something that I can't get used to.

Druid, it always feels like a chore and I don't like forms.

Well let's see here, from fave to least fave!

1. Shaman - First (and only lol) class to 60 and managed to be on the lower end of a decent Resto Shaman ;D

2. Paladin - First class I created and leveled to 20 before switching to horde for that juicy Shaman. Probably gunna make a new one for BFA. I love having the option to heal. And I might try tanking next expac.

3. Rogue - Was my alt in vanilla but only really got him to 25 back then. Sitting at 100 now.

4. Warrior - Up until WoD I've loved having an alt Warrior but I don't ever think I'd seriously play end game with one.

5. Druid - I haven't actually begun leveling one, ever. But I love their class fantasy. Though I worry that they may be too cumbersome for me.

6. Mage - Love the iconic Mage class. Never leveled them much though. Possibly because of having 3 DPS specs (even though Rogue is #3 for me...)

7. Warlock - Face melting fun, for sure. But not too big on their class fantasy. Been playing my 56 one recently and having fun though...

8. Hunter - Not too fond of having a pet, never really felt like leveling one past 25

9. Priest - I had one in Mists and wasn't really sure why I kept playing it, it was never that much fun.

10. Death Knight - Meh. I have a hard time caring about playing one. Just don't find them interesting.

11. Demon Hunter - A joke of a class and insanely boring. I don't care about their lore at all.

12. Monk - Even more of a bore than Demon Hunter. I could never enjoy the playstyle or their lore. Monks are such a snooze fest for me. I cannot take Monks seriously.
    Last edited by SpellCleave; 2018-04-16 at 09:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shanknasty View Post
    1. Rogue
    2. Shaman
    3. Druid
    4. Warlock
    5. Hunter
    6. Warrior
    7. Paladin
    8. Monk
    9. Demon Hunter
    10. Priest
    11. Death Knight
    12. Mage

Never could get into the mage.
    1. Warrior
    2. Shaman
    3. DK
    4. Warlock
    5. Paladin
    6. Hunter
    7. Druid
    8. Rogue
    9. Mage
    10. Priest
    11. Demon Hunter
    12. Monk

I never got the hype of Monk and Demon Hunter. Both seem lame to me personally. Though Demon Hunters double jump and wings are really cool.

Deleted
    I enjoy all the classes, but one, Priest, I have played every class and enjoy all, some more than others, Priest I just can't.

Mage and Shaman.

I have no issue with classes as a whole, I have an issue with their resource systems. Particularly Runes + Runic Power, Maelstrom, Rage, Insanity and Energy. Those ruin their respective classes and/or specs for me. A resource should be a limiter but not an inhibitor. I could go on about my thoughts but no one cares anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only class I can't seem to get into regardless of how many times I've tried over the years is Priest.
    Managed to level just about everything else, minus a Demon Hunter. But Priest never seems to click.