Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    But wait there's more, with your purchase of one part of the dossier, you get
    The Justice Department special counsel has evidence that Donald Trump’s personal lawyer and confidant, Michael Cohen, secretly made a late-summer trip to Prague during the 2016 presidential campaign, according to two sources familiar with the matter.
    Cohen has vehemently denied for months that he ever has been in Prague or colluded with Russia during the campaign. Neither he nor his lawyer responded to requests for comment for this story.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...#storylink=cpy
    http://www.miamiherald.com/news/poli...208870449.html
    Last edited by D Luniz; 2018-04-13 at 11:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    That's how most women think if you plant the seed.
    would your wife or significant other believe that type of story about you? most people would not believe such a thing about a person unless it is within their character to do something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Draco-Onis View Post
    would your wife or significant other believe that type of story about you? most people would not believe such a thing about a person unless it is within their character to do something like that.
    More than likely, he's asked her to do some piss-play as well.

Quote Originally Posted by D Luniz View Post
    But wait there's more, with your purchase of one part of the dossier, you get
    Pretty well-timed thread.

My stance is that it doesn’t matter if the peepee tape exists or not anymore because if it exists, it’s value to Putin has changed by the mere knowing of its possible existence due to the Dossier.

How? Think about it - having the tape now only works as blackmail if nobody knows you have it but the person you’re blackmailing. If Putin releases that tape now, it wont just damage Dumbass Dump, but directly confirm the dossier and Putin’s scheme. So, thx to everyone knowing of the tape/dossier existence - it is now sadly in Putin’s best self-interest to NEVER have that tape release ever, or else he will confirm to the entire world what he did.

10+ Year Old Account
    The interesting aspect to this question is that we're even entertaining this as a legitimate question.

It says something about the public (and well deserved) perception of Trump that people think this might be true.

I'd think it's more likely than not that the pee aspect is false, but it speaks volumes that it just might be true.

Fusion was then hired in April 2016 by a law firm Perkins Coie on behalf of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That firm continued to fund the research through October 2016, though, according to Vox, people involved say that neither the campaign nor the DNC were aware of the details of the investigation.

Fusion, in turn, hired Steele for his ties to to Moscow and his expertise on Russian affairs, all in an effort to compile information on Donald Trump and his relationship with the Russian government. All of that was recorded and pieced together in the dossier that Buzzfeed eventually published.

This is all you need to know.

Classic Jeezy911, it's a Hillary set-up!

Credo quia absurdum. Not only is the pee tape real, by year's end Eric Trump will have accidentally uploaded it to YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by Hextor View Post
    Classic Jeezy911, it's a Hillary set-up!
    We all know the Hillary Shadow Government is in league with Soros Globalist-Illuminati Alliance. If you had only taken the red pill you would be as woke as we are. Sadly you took the blue pill returning to the safety of the machine.

Peeliever. Aha.

Honestly, though I had no reason to, I instantly believed it because of one thing: it wasn't about watersports. The internet, facile and excitable thing that it is, focused on entirely the wrong aspect of this story. The story is NOT that he got into bed with some Russian hookers and had them piss on him. That's something a sane person would do (I mean who wouldn't like to have a big pissfuck with some Russian hookers, really). The story is that he had them piss on a bed because he'd been told the Obamas slept in it at one point.

Now think about it. If you were making up some run of the mill compromat on Trump, you'd just say he fucked some hookers. If you wanted to add some salacious details, you'd make it a "perverted sex act", like for example watersports.

But what kind of person would make up an insane story like him having hookers piss on a bed because he's the most incredibly petty person on the planet and he's THAT obsessed with his hate boner for Obama? Nobody even thinks like that except him. It's not the kind of thing a random Russian operative would make up.

Strong ring of truth.

Now I'm a peeliever. Not a trace of doubt in my mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Well, when I first heard of that, I would have said that although it makes some sense I'd have given it 10-15% chance of actually being true. Apparently Steele's own opinion was 50-50. I'd still say less than that, but it does seem more likely now than it did a year or 18 months ago. The fact that Trump keeps going out of his way to bring it up doesn't look good. Also earlier in the term I kept getting a weird feeling whenever he'd be talking about "leakers" and how they were going to be punished. Like an unintentional double-entendre.

It's hard to speculate because I don't know if I really understand the pee fetish. My guess is that it's related to shame/humiliation and bedwetting, and maybe daddy issues, but I feel like there must be some other piece to that puzzle.
    Last edited by 33kamous3; 2018-04-14 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    More than likely, he's asked her to do some piss-play as well.
    You know, I doubt he's actually into watersports.

Trump is a boor. It takes a cultured, refined gentleman like myself to enjoy such things :P

Anyway, apparently the limits of his fetish interests are being spanked with a rolled up magazine with his own face on it. So unless they were pissing Trump logos, doesn't sound like his scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Trump being into watersports might be a stretch, but him doing something hateful and vindictive towards the Obamas is exactly who he is.

The idea of him having women piss on the Obama's bed out of spite isn't that crazy.

Either way Trump knows. He knows if he did it or not. If he didn't do it then he wouldn't need to repeatedly ask Comey about investigating the tape. He would already know it doesn't exist.

I think it's kinda funny that Comey wrote a whole book about how Trump might have peed on a bed because Obama probably slept there. I was hoping something more damaging like bribes with the Russian government or some actual nefarious thing that gets Trump convicted.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    I think it's kinda funny that Comey wrote a whole book about how Trump might have peed on a bed because Obama probably slept there. I was hoping something more damaging like bribes with the Russian government or some actual nefarious thing that gets Trump convicted.
    Big things like that, he's probably not at liberty to share.

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    That's what the investigation is for and that's been showing some of that stuff so far. The fact that Trump hasn't said anything is fake, but only tried to insult those doing it shows that the man doesn't quite get how to deflect properly.

Dontrike/Shadow Priest/Black Cell Faction Friend Code - 5172-0967-3866

Anything's possible at this point.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've never 100% believed it, but i wouldn't be surprised if it was true
    Putin khuliyo

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeezy911 View Post
    Fusion was then hired in April 2016 by a law firm Perkins Coie on behalf of Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign and the Democratic National Committee. That firm continued to fund the research through October 2016, though, according to Vox, people involved say that neither the campaign nor the DNC were aware of the details of the investigation.

Fusion, in turn, hired Steele for his ties to to Moscow and his expertise on Russian affairs, all in an effort to compile information on Donald Trump and his relationship with the Russian government. All of that was recorded and pieced together in the dossier that Buzzfeed eventually published.

This is all you need to know.
    If various firms being hired by and working for a campaign is all you need to know about corruption, then man, you should look at all the ties Trump has to Russian oligarchs and money laundering through his campaign's dealings.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"