Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Every class and spec should receive their artifact ability going into BFA

It should be something we've mastered and learned how to do over the course of the expansion. You're telling me Demon Hunters can't figure out how to throw their glaives in a whirl of fel power? Or Mage's can't put an arcane dot that deals increasing dmg on a target?

If you disagree with this, please let me know why. I'd love to hear why someone WOULDN'T want this to happen.

One less button to press is always good.

Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Is this the mentality of the average player?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dilbon View Post
    Why do u want less buttons to click, is it too complicated?

Some specs artifact is giving them some nice flavor, like unholy and bloods
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

For Azeroth!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Not all abilities fit in the re-design of some specs.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    some should be like Apocalypse some shouldn't be like what ever the lame prot pally one is called.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frolk View Post
    Why do u want less buttons to click, is it too complicated?

Some specs artifact is giving them some nice flavor, like unholy and bloods
    DKs actually do get 'Consumption' back in the newest build
    *Minaah* lvl 120 / Resto & Balance Druid -- GM of Onslaught on Doomhammer-US, Horde

There is just more then one ability tied to those stupid weapons, lots of little passives I will miss more then the extra button to push.

No Thank you. Many of them were clunky and annoying, and I'll be glad to see many of them go.

Cant speak for the other classes, but for Paladins(all specs), I really dont see the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Epic Premium
    Most of them actually seem to. Frost Mages, for example, get Ebonbolt as a mid-tier Talent choice. Unholy DK's also have Consumption. The general rule of thumb is that if a given ability from the Artifact has become a core APL or rotation element it is being retained in some capacity.
    "We're more of the love, blood, and rhetoric school. Well, we can do you blood and love without the rhetoric, and we can do you blood and rhetoric without the love, and we can do you all three concurrent or consecutive. But we can't give you love and rhetoric without the blood. Blood is compulsory. They're all blood, you see." ― Tom Stoppard, Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead

Oh god... should Demonology? What about Affliction?

Be careful what you wish for

stormkeeper? fucking right.

choosing between stormkeeper or ascendance? lmfao BORING BORING BORING, i've had both now you take both amazing spells away and make me choose?

blizzard i want to take your children away and you choose what you get back.

and you're taking gust of wind away, so im taking your dog as well.

Quote Originally Posted by YouAreSick View Post
    Is this the mentality of the average player?
    Average call of duty player, maybe. 1 button: Pull trigger to fire. Gun reloads when empty automatically. Pew pew pew.

I don't know what this obsession with over-simplification of the classes and stats is all about. WoW is supposedly an RPG....there should be SOME number-crunching, and a little complexity, involved.

Guardian one is awesome and a welcome DPS cooldown. RAGE OF THE SLEEPER should stay!

5+ Year Old Account
    As an Outlaw main from day one i'm against this, i prefer something new than: 'Activate this CD and this other one because one can't work without the another and press 1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2,1,2, maybe 3 or 4 until it expires and boom boom your enemy'.

Not every artifact ability felt good, i would prefer something more like a CD that makes something interesting, something like a big bleed or an empowerment of X skills, not a CD that i should get in pair with my main CD because if i do not do that it is pure shit.

If it were up to me (and it's probably good that it's not lol), there'd be a new talent row at 120 that contains your artifact ability, a previously pruned ability (because I don't believe Blizz would just give them back otherwise), and a new talent that shores up a weakness of the spec.

Not exactly a unified theme, but I'm a little bummed about not getting a new row of talents.

Quote Originally Posted by Volgaris View Post
    Not exactly a unified theme, but I'm a little bummed about not getting a new row of talents.
    Except you are. It's just going to be on the gear instead of in the talent interface.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Except you are. It's just going to be on the gear instead of in the talent interface.
    I don't really consider that as being in the same boat as it's just going to disappear with the next expansion. Talent tiers don't do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Most of them actually seem to. Frost Mages, for example, get Ebonbolt as a mid-tier Talent choice. Unholy DK's also have Consumption. The general rule of thumb is that if a given ability from the Artifact has become a core APL or rotation element it is being retained in some capacity.
    That isnt true for everyone class as balance are lackluster without MoonMoon and there is no sign of that coming back
    Quote Originally Posted by Greyscale View Post
    But then again, in the story, we're pretty brutal murder machines and not really "strategical assets". Just send us in and we'll murder everything in our way!
    So I guess the solution here is simple - we'll murder everyone.