Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    Bloodsail Admiral
    Quote Originally Posted by Alextros View Post
    Wouldn't work all too much, since the caster weapons has a shitton more intellect. The stat sharing was there in WoD, and they still didn't share.
    Argus' weapons (blues currently lvl 880, 180 in BfA) do

http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=153294/s...blade?ilvl=180
    http://bfa.wowhead.com/item=153298/m...sword?ilvl=180

It's actually not that bad. I mean in Legion I got to feel like a DK again, something that hasn't happened since WOTLK and not only that but we got, arguably, the best class hall story in Legion.

Now I agree that they could just add a damned glyph to make DW look like 2H and that would probably please everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by The Stormbringer View Post
    If Bolvar is going to play a big part in a new expansion, I can see it happening. Otherwise, I can't. Blizzard has shown time and time again they don't like revamping old content and consider the time and effort spent on Cata to be less than a success.

Hell, the Exodar and Silvermoon have been around long enough to deserve revamps, but they've already said they don't intend on doing so.
    Who's to say Bolvar's full return would require a revamp?

Give me WC3 HD, Blizz! The Stormbringer's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Who's to say Bolvar's full return would require a revamp?
    Of the starting zone? Or even giving them a new one? I thought that's what you were saying they should do.

Sheewsh, we spent 10 years of Death Knights devoid of any lore short of Thrassian running off after the Banshee Queen... getting maybe the best Class Hall quest line, the most badass class mount, and some of the best artifacts... and we still have this thread crying DKs didn't get enough.

I'm just pissed still at the loss of corpse explosion. Sure it was a waste of a point, but it was fun af. And my spell copy for PvE bosses...

has Ion almost hinted that its a "No" now but "in future maybe" this with bolvar sister and other undead business going on its easy to speculate next expansion will be focused on undead ... and we might get new dk race combos ?

"I've been playing a game for 10 years, I earned this"

The summary of the average player nowadays. "I have earned this! So blizzard you shall bend to my will!"

Quote Originally Posted by Ophenia View Post
    Looks more like tooltip error. My paladin had a pure Int mace when created on the beta.

I don't understand why people don't post on official forums, posting on here isn't gunna help other than get the opinions of other people.

Also just to add to it, been playing for 14-15 years & I don't feel entitled to anything.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    I don't understand why people don't post on official forums, posting on here isn't gunna help other than get the opinions of other people.

Also just to add to it, been playing for 14-15 years & I don't feel entitled to anything.
    Well good for you for having basic common sense.

Some people are banned from the forums, others don't have active subs, others actually prefer this forum and so on.

If they revamp the starting experience, there is no reason not to have new races. But the way it is now...no way would that make sense. I do hope they revamp the starting zone, it's clunky and outdated nowadays. Especially the dragon-riding and the torture bit. It used to be relevant to DK skills and abilities, but they have added, revamped, and removed so many DK abilities a lot of it doesn't make sense anymore.