Will Blizzard Ban Gold Buying 100%???

quick question,

I plan to buy a rare mount, but i dont have enough gold, and it takes forever to sell wow tokens for gold on my stupid low pop dead realm, so i m thinking about getting gold from farmers

if i bought 3000k from gold farmers and spent it real quick (like in 10 mins), even Blizzard tracked the transaction, they wont ban me if it's the first time i purchase gold right?

i did some research, some are saying, blizzard just send emails to warn you, they dont take actions???

Many players have been PermaBanned on first offense..

And I hope you also will, if you cheat..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

If you really buy gold, I hope you get banned.
    Buy Tokens or farm the money.

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Many players have been PermaBanned on first offense..

And I hope you also will, if you cheat..
    It's not really cheating.

Also no, OP, you likely won't be permabanned for this, though they may confiscate the gold. I would recommend just selling tokens though. Do you really need more than 200k for anything other than extreme luxury items like the spider mount?
    Still wondering why I play this game.
    I'm a Rogue and I also made a spreadsheet for the Order Hall that is updated for BfA.

Just buy it legit, you have the choice.

"oh boo hoo, it's not instant!", yea, then get banned and good riddance.

And yes, most likely you will get banned.

Deleted
    transfer or play a non dead game m8

Quote Originally Posted by angrydruid0413 View Post
    it takes forever to sell wow tokens for gold on my stupid low pop dead realm
    They aren't server based. They're region based, like all of NA and all of EU.

it takes forever to sell wow tokens for gold on my stupid low pop dead realm
    This is region wide so your entire statement is probably as full of shit as this one. You're just looking for someone to tell you its ok to buy gold.

Buying gold is pretty safe. Do it from trusted source and you'll be fine. Blizzard does not ban its paying customers for such a tiny violations. Selling gold is the other matter, of course. I suggest you to make a deal via AH (you posting some trash for 3 million gold, gold seller buys your trash), you'll have 5% AH cut, but it's the safest method. You can't be banned for using AH.

Yes and WoW token is region-wide.

Actually nvm, do this:

Quote Originally Posted by vsb View Post
    Buying gold is pretty safe. Do it from trusted source and you'll be fine. Blizzard does not ban its paying customers for such a tiny violations. Selling gold is the other matter, of course. I suggest you to make a deal via AH (you posting some trash for 3 million gold, gold seller buys your trash), you'll have 5% AH cut, but it's the safest method. You can't be banned for using AH.
    What can go wrong!
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Quote Originally Posted by Polarthief View Post
    It's not really cheating.
    Ofc, it's cheating..
    The gold comes from one of two sources:
    1: Bots farming mats/migs etc selling them for gold
    2: Malicious people "hacking" players accounts, stealing gold and BoE items, and vendor the rest. Then they mail the hold to the same mules that Bots use,

Both are cheating, and the guys buying the gold is pretty much a fence, i.e. also cheating.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

I've never bought gold but I have sold it once, back in cata there was an exploit to level a guild to 25 almost instantly so I sold that for 100k and sold the 100k to someone for $60. Nothing ever happened.

Threads about gold buying/selling are not permitted on these forums. Closing this.
    WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?. - Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man