Fluid Druid site WRF happened?

Hi all

I was on a 2 month break from WOW for health reasons and when I come back I see that the fluiddruid site sit is down! I used that site a lot for my feral scripts with Ovale.

Does anyone know what happened? Did they move to another site? Has anyone heard from Shmoodude at all? If not does anyone know of an addon that ha good rotation helper scripts of the same quality?

Thanks

Not sure what happened to fluid druid but you can check out shmoodude's github . Also Aethys Rotation is a solid addon for getting used to a rotation.

Not to be a dick, why would you use an add-on to tell you what buttons to press? Whats the point of playing if you don't make any of your own decisions?

My best advice is to sit on a target dummy and learn your rotation on your own.

Quote Originally Posted by MHMabrito View Post
    Not to be a dick, why would you use an add-on to tell you what buttons to press? Whats the point of playing if you don't make any of your own decisions?

To MHMabrito : What does it really matter to you how I play, just saying. You know nothing about me at all.

To onedeadhero : Thanks I will take a look at Aethys

this /10chars

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Auberdeen View Post
    this /10chars
    exactly, it is universally best to not mind your own business but to tell others what to do with their time (and money ofc)

Deleted
    Snapshot mechanic is nice, but hard to track. The easiest way to learn the rotation by far is to use an addon. While using ovale, combinate with FeralDotDamage you learn the spec WHILE playing instead of spending lifetime on the dummy.

This thread is not about the best way to learn to Feral, it's about asking what happened to a particular site and where to find comparable information. Please stay on topic.

Quote Originally Posted by hockeymom View Post
    To MHMabrito : What does it really matter to you how I play, just saying. You know nothing about me at all.

To onedeadhero : Thanks I will take a look at Aethys
    Your post itself shows a lot about you, and how you play. Don't come to a public forum if you don't want public answers..

Leave the guy alone, you are so mean, smh

Deleted
    Check this site https : //roboferal.wordpress. com/

Couldn't agree more.

Quote Originally Posted by Nabonid View Post
    Check this site https : //roboferal.wordpress. com/
    Thanks for the links I will check them out. Fluid druid was not only a great site for a super feral script it was also a great place for feral information as a complement to MMO champion and other sites. Sure hope it is only a temporary problem.