Page 1 of 8
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

What class do you have THE LEAST interest in playing and why?

So what classes do you never see yourself playing and why?

For me, it would be Priests. Never really a fan of the whole Priest lore in MMOs. I've never seen a cool Priest and they have 2 healing specs (not very interested in healing) and are stuck with only 1 DPS option.

Don't have anything against the class itself, but the way they play is just not for me.

Honorable mention: Rogue because they are stuck with 3 melee specs. I like variety. They're not as bad as Priests for me because at least they have fun and unique ways to use stealth/vanish and stuff. But I'd rather just play a Feral which has most of their kit and 3 other completely different specs for variety.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

10+ Year Old Account
    Me... Honestly, any class that can't tank and/or heal - I have all clases but I keep returning to hybrids.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Warrior only class I’ve never gotten past 60. Don’t see any reason to play one as I like the theme of a pally or dk better.

10+ Year Old Account
    To be honest, anything that's not a rogue, I just love this class too damn much, but the bottom of the list probably goes to monks, the class fantasy just doesn't gel with me. I'm not big on paladins either, but at least they have access to some nice looking gear.

I generally level every class each expansion. However my least 2 favorite characters that don't see much playtime after hitting cap are Priest and Monk. Just overall not interested in their theme or ability sets.

My favorite to least favorite:

1. Death Knight
    2. Rogue
    3. Shaman
    4. Hunter
    5. Demon Hunter
    6. Paladin
    7. Warrior
    8. Druid
    9. Mage
    10. Warlock
    11. Priest
    12. Monk

Rogues. The cowardly way they play prevents my manly self to sink to that level.

You can easily guess that I play DK, get in there and man the fuck up until one side is obliterated, whichever it is.

Anything that's a caster. They're always the last classes I level to max (still haven't managed to get my priest to 110 and ended up boosting the mage to 110 with the one that comes with purchasing BfA).
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Demon Hunter. Not a fan of their style, and being forced to be an elf. No.

Priest? Oh I love my priest. And the shadow priest artifact is the best in the game (imho). To each their own though

I always prefer melee to ranged when I'm soloing and in groups I tend to prefer healing, so I gravitate towards paladin/druid/monk. I also have just never liked playing a pet class, so obviously warlock and hunter are at the bottom of my list being both pet and ranged.

I keep hoping that BELFs will be able to be shamans and druids.

Other than that, I have tried but don't really play warriors, paladins, monks, DH.

For me - speaking only of classes I've played up to 100+ (Mage main, Druid, Priest, Warlock, Hunter), the druid is the most boring class I've played.

It was my first toon, and it took me around 8 years to get it to max level, just lack of interesting toys.

Of the ones I've looked at - but not played (Rogue, Warrior, DH) , I'd guess Warrior.

Classes I've not looked at - Shaman, Paladin, Monk, DK

Challenge Mode : Play WoW like my disability has me play:
    You will need two people, Brian MUST use the mouse for movement/looking and John MUST use the keyboard for casting, attacking, healing etc.
    Briand and John share the same goal, same intentions - but they can't talk to each other, however they can react to each other's in game activities.
    Now see how far Brian and John get in WoW.

Druid

I don't like the theme at all.

Casters and clothies. Warlocks are the exception since I love HoTs, DoTs, and pets so locks are always in my top 5 (which changes a little bit all the time). Mages and priests are always my bottom 2. That being said, I do have at least 1 max level of each class so no class is impossible for me to play, just some are better than others for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    monk : came out of blizz ass to suck asian market dick (and failed miserably), ripping of kung fu panda, and the biggest turn off for me is how they shit on already-established blizz lore that monk is a sub-category of discpline priest as we ALREADY saw since fucking 2004 in SM mobs who have inner fire and called fucking MONKS, but nah fuck lore let's get some new shit out of our asses and decide a new class that use already existing class name
    seriously just name it ANYTHING else wouldn't cause even 10% of that problem, u didn't shit on ur own lore because the already existing monk still exist
    The beginning of wisdom is the statement 'I do not know.' The person who cannot make that statement is one who will never learn anything. And I have prided myself on my ability to learn
    Thrall
    http://youtu.be/x3ejO7Nssj8 7:20+ "Alliance remaining super power", clearly blizz favor horde too much, that they made alliance the super power

Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    monk : came out of blizz ass to suck asian market dick (and failed miserably), ripping of kung fu panda, and the biggest turn off for me is how they shit on already-established blizz lore that monk is a sub-category of discpline priest as we ALREADY saw since fucking 2004 in SM mobs who have inner fire and called fucking MONKS, but nah fuck lore let's get some new shit out of our asses and decide a new class that use already existing class name
    seriously just name it ANYTHING else wouldn't cause even 10% of that problem, u didn't shit on ur own lore because the already existing monk still exist
    So do you like them, or hate them? I can't quite tell.... :P

Druid.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Whatever any of their forms can do, another class can do in a far superior manner.

15+ Year Old Account
    Most loved

1. Hunter (Mostly because I OCD on pet collection and always had one going leveling in BG’s.)
    2. Lock
    3. Priest (Disc or shadow.)
    4. Shaman (Resto)

Most Hated.

1. Monk
    2. Warrior
    3. Rogue (Even though I have a complete BIS 70 twink that’s so old it has grandfathered head/shoulder enchants.)
    4. Demon Hunter (Never played one.)

Everything else is kind of in between. I can tank on any tanking class but like pally tanking best. In general I just don’t like melee. I know that puts me at a disadvantage in competitive PVP more often than not but I really just don’t like it.

Warlocks. I had some interest in the concept of Legion demonology with an army of demons, but when it turned out to be an army of imps I lost my remaining interest in warlock.

I've played every single spec enough in Legion to acquire every single class mount + spec recolor prior to 7.3, and affliction was definitely the most boring for me. I'm probably not playing it even remotely correctly, but I'm not a fan of simply maintaining dots and channeling Drain Soul ad infinitum.

I generally rarely play healers or tank higher difficulty content as the playstyle doesn't appeal to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZSolii View Post
    "yes, let's piss him off because he loves his long hair. Let us twirl our evil mustaches amidst the background music of honky-tonk pianos! GENIUS!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Culexus View Post
    Yes i hate those sneaky account thieves that come to my house and steal my computer in order to steal some wow money! Those bastards! *shakes fist*

Quote Originally Posted by Enkrypt View Post
    Druid.

Jack of all trades, master of none. Whatever any of their forms can do, another class can do in a far superior manner.
    Except bear druid and boomkin and resto are often among the strongest specs in the game in pve and pvp

For me its pally or priest. Probably priest because prot pally is a decent spec