Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Stood in the Fire
    Quote Originally Posted by gobio View Post
    "My friend" (tm) class fantasy involves making her bloodelf paladin showing as much skin as possible along with a digitally masked "cute" voice. Leeching "her" way to mythic Argus getting first loot priority every step of the way.
    Classic move lmao. Anyone who falls for it these days really has no excuse.
    Ily mmoc

Field Marshal
    Quote Originally Posted by Soon-TM View Post
    I have never been into warriors, but a Kael'thas-themed mage (BE ofc) was the 1st thing that I wanted to recreate, as soon as xmog was introduced back in Cata. And really gotta love that sweet Sunwell Garb xmog set :3
    I do enjoy the Sunwell set, just haven't made time to go farm all the stuff to put the whole thing together. I think I'm missing the gloves and the chest. QQ I guess lol Gotta stop being lazy. I'm obviously partial to my current xmog because it's still KT themed (big shoulders, red and gold) but has a more battle-mage theme to it.

My dwarf warrior is not simply warrior, he's a mountain king!
    The most resilent shield is one made of high elf fans,if broke it will repair itself and comeback stronger.

Quote Originally Posted by sister View Post
    My undead warlock died in Naxx and was raised as a DK. Then Ion murdered her in Legion by sucking all the fun out of DKs in the name of "class fantasy".
    You mean sucked the fun out of warlocks? Not DKs.

Cuz warlocks became boring in Legion while DKs are probably the only class that improved in fun.
    Making this dump a better place, whether you like it or not.

I always imagine my characters are spy for whoever the badguy is when I'm playing alliance, secretly planning to kill every hippy quest giver along the way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Nah nah, see... I live by one simple creed: You might catch more flies with honey, but to catch honeys you gotta be fly.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Just a curious fun topic, does anyone else ever take a class and add more to it, mog it a certain way, or build it a certain way, or anything to create your own class fantasy? If so, please describe, I’m curious of other peoples’ takes on their classes.

For example:
    I don’t roleplay, but instead of my Survival Hunter being a simple tracker and trapper, I prefer to think of it as more of a space head hunter with tons of gadgets that take inspiration from animals. Basically a sleek hitman with grenades, explosive traps/bombs, chain-linked to a Katana I throw into people and pull myself to them, and nano-suit camo.

Frankly, it greatly increases my enjoyment from playing with her. Any special “class enhancements” you’ve made, or class fantasy’s you consider for your characters?

For reference of my Hunter:
    https://i.imgur.com/Y32TFOQ.jpg
    yes 100%,
    10/char

Quote Originally Posted by Swalload View Post
    You mean sucked the fun out of warlocks? Not DKs.

Cuz warlocks became boring in Legion while DKs are probably the only class that improved in fun.
    I meant what I said. DK sucks and only spammy noobs like it now.

It literally has more buttons and more "complexity" than it had in WoD. Every sepcs.
    Sure frost is still very spammy but that's fine that's just a style and other classes do that as well, the rotation has more in it than it did before so it's a good thing.
    Making this dump a better place, whether you like it or not.

I love when people talk in absolutes like this. I can do it too!” Only degenerate noobs don’t like DK!” Wasn’t that fun?