Moging shattered reckoning apperence

Hey all, havn't posted in years I hope it's ok to post for tmog advice.

I've just earned the shattered reckoning apperence on my paladin and it's proving to be a bit of a pain to mog I was if any one had a mog they didn't mind sharing so I could get some inspiration.

Many thanks
    Last edited by Vavalgia; 2018-04-16 at 08:31 AM.

https://imgur.com/a/B14f2

If you dont fancy the "evil" look, the golden tint of Nighthold tier fits pretty well with the golden tint of the artifact imo...

Madness will consume you!!!

Wrathful gladiator along with the Shattered reckoning is pretty cool in my opinion. Dont have a picture to show though.

Try getting the mythic T19 death knight lookalike gear from EN/Nighthold mythic. Goes well with the default model.

Im using heroic ToT set mixed with MoP CM pieces (belt, boots and legs) + hidden helm and xuen cloak (im a cow btw)

The current raiding Mytic tier set was designed with the shattered reckoning in mind (the 10 bg win one). It looks Perfect with it.
    For the Glory of Mankind

The standard Shattered Reckoning skin is a great match to the Jandvik leveling set.

Quote Originally Posted by lordrevangr View Post
    The current raiding Mytic tier set was designed with the shattered reckoning in mind (the 10 bg win one). It looks Perfect with it.
    I would argue that the revamped Mythic T20 is the better match to the PvP tint of Shattered Reckoning.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2018-04-17 at 02:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toore View Post
    Im using heroic ToT set mixed with MoP CM pieces (belt, boots and legs) + hidden helm and xuen cloak (im a cow btw)
    Yeah I just went straight up with the heroic ToT set. The thunder visuals from both fit well.

I've been experimenting in the wowhead dressing room and have come up with this..... Sorry you can't see everything unfortunately draenei are a little to large for the screen.

i.imgur.com/jUC32w0.png
    i.imgur.com/PQzip2H.png

What yeah think, I thought for a smack you up the side of the head sort of retribution look.

Quote Originally Posted by Vavalgia View Post
    I've been experimenting in the wowhead dressing room and have come up with this..... Sorry you can't see everything unfortunately draenei are a little to large for the screen.

i.imgur.com/jUC32w0.png
    i.imgur.com/PQzip2H.png

What yeah think, I thought for a smack you up the side of the head sort of retribution look.
    That looks awesome O.o Can you link the shoulders and helm?