Which character's personality do you like the most?

Gotta say, after the Retribution one-liners from Moira, I really like her. Sarcastic humor is my favorite.

So for all of you, which character do you like the most personally, like if you could be friends with one.

Winston easily.

Close second being Lucio.

While Moira's dry humor does get a chuckle from me, she seems like she'd try to experiment on her friends too much.

Other notables would be like, Tracer and Reinhardt, but Reinhardt seems like he'd talk too much about himself, while Tracer would be hard to keep up with.

Lúcio, no contest.

That said, many of them are quite likeable.

The whole Blackwatch Crew minus Genji has some great dialogue. I also felt the same way about the crew for Uprising, sans Tracer.

Since Retribution, I began to appreciate Moira more : knowing she's not a mad scientist lusting for results but also a person who likes masquerades and has a certain...sense of humor, gives her some charm (though her skin helped a bit in that). Overall, just having some lore put into them in some form (comic/animated short), is enough to make me appreciate them (even Satan herself).

Still waiting for Mercy animated short, although it probably won't be as sad as Bastion one.~
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Being bad is the first step to gittin gud, before anyone was gud, they were bad. Not everyone is as equally skilled at the start but everyone can learn to git gud. - Ythisens
    Tofinish list : S;G (movie).
    Todo list : , S;G0, New Game, Erased.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Since Retribution, I began to appreciate Moira more : knowing she's not a mad scientist lusting for results but also a person who likes masquerades and has a certain...sense of humor, gives her some charm (though her skin helped a bit in that). Overall, just having some lore put into them in some form (comic/animated short), is enough to make me appreciate them (even Satan herself).

Still waiting for Mercy animated short, although it probably won't be as sad as Bastion one.~
    In my opinion, the Mercy animated short will show Angela's darker side.

McCree, love his quotes, his interactions with others and overall the wild west theme in a future

I really really enjoy Tracer's bubbly optimism. It puts me in a good, positive mood every time I play. <3

Widow and Moira. They're edgy without being too cringy like Reaper.
    Quote Originally Posted by True Anarch View Post
    Never claimed I was a genuis.
    Quote Originally Posted by Furitrix View Post
    I don't give a fuck if cops act shitty towards people, never have.

Lúcio and McCree.

They're both heroic and upbeat, but not as annoyingly cheerful as Tracer or Mei (which are likeable in their own way, but often too sweet for the situation).

Out of the villains, Moira is definitely the most interesting one.

Widowmaker and Tracer! It's a strange combo, considering their differences, but both are awesome! Just imagine how much I love the short Alive.
    • Cataclysm Lover - Legion Hater (Cata>MoP>WotLK>TBC>WoD>Legion)
    • Keep Classic Servers 100% original or no point!
    • Always looking for skilled OW players to push rating!

I don't have any game sound running other than battle sounds because I think all the inter-character dialogue is repetitive and annoying. Just in terms of what I know about the characters, though, I like Widow and McCree.

Characters I would want to spend time with:

Mercy, Zenyatta, Reinhardt, Moira.. maybe Widow if I could get her to open up.

The rest I wouldn't enjoy.

Zenyatta's got a special place in my heart for being so damn, no pun intended, "zen-like"
    in his attitude.

Orisa is also kinda cute in her over protective yet naive kind of personality.

Ana being wise and also quite sassy in a fun grandma way.

Lotta unique personalities here, its hard to choose a main one. Just a handful of top
    ones that I like evenly for me.

Actually, I'd love to be friends with most of them. Most especially with Reinhardt and the Lindholms. Mei is not far behind.

Most of the characters have likeable aspects, even ones that are "bad" are usually funny or have other appealing characteristics.

Lucio is probably the one I like best, though. I would totally have a beer with him.
    on the youtubes

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaArleeVenara

Genji.

He experienced horrific trauma in his life and went through a number of rough patches, yet he's made peace with himself and is a genuinely pleasant person.

Although there are a lot of characters I like, Winston is definitely my favourite. I love his optimistic outlook and passion for science.

Quote Originally Posted by A-sayo View Post
    Waiting on any animated short, it's been so long since we've seen one....
    Quote Originally Posted by scarecrowz View Post
    Trust me.

Zyky is better than you.

I'd love to be friends with many of the characters already mentioned here, but one of my absolute favourites is Sombra. I suppose it's really hard to become actual friends with her, but I think it'd pay off if you actually managed to get her to open up. She's scary and cute at the same time, with a pretty great sense of humour.