Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    I do wonder what kind of dirt Cohen was helping Hannity with.

My wish: male prostitute.
    Most likely true: we will never know.
    Funny ending: Male prostitute who looks like one of Dolan's sons.
    Plot twist ending: Tiffany Trump.
    M. Night Shyamalan ending: Funny ending but the son in question is Barron.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    Quit using other posters as levels of crazy. That is not ok

If you look, you can see the straw man walking a red herring up a slippery slope coming to join this conversation.

I'm confused exactly what the issue with Hannity having he same Lawyer as Trump? I mean if Donald Trump the President says hey this guy right here, he is a good Lawyer I want him. Why wouldn't you want them to represent you as well?

Quote Originally Posted by schwank05 View Post
    I'm confused exactly what the issue with Hannity having he same Lawyer as Trump? I mean if Donald Trump the President says hey this guy right here, he is a good Lawyer I want him. Why wouldn't you want them to represent you as well?
    You could read the thread.

1. Conflict of interest when he interviews him without revealing he's a client.
    2. Cohen isn't a good lawyer, he's a fixer. Cohen doesn't represent trump's business, he's his "personal lawyer." Literally, the cohen in the trump university case, a case you'd think trump's lawyer, if he was any good, would be in on, is one of the plaintiffs. It's not michael cohen.
    3. If there's any shenanigans going on wrt cohen<->hannity, that'll be reviewed by the taint team, which is something hannity might be worried about.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudol Von Stroheim View Post
    I do not need to play the role of "holier than thou". I'm above that..

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post
    CNN is far more trustworthy than FOX. Whatever bias you find with CNN hosts and pundits is amplified times a thousand over at FOX. Perhaps the only person working at FOX that has an ounce of integrity is Sheppard Smith.

Claiming any kind of "both sides do it" nonsense doesn't work here. CNN does have bias. FOX is straight up propaganda network.
    Agreed. CNN certainly does have an agenda. The lean the news in a direction. But when they tell a bold face lie and get caught they pretty much admit it. When they make mistakes and figure it out they admit it. Fox pretty much just doubles down or moves on to the next conspiricy. Which is where they become a piece of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Venant View Post
    Doesn't it strike you as odd that the offices of Hillary Clinton's lawyers weren't raided in the same fashion as Cohen? The reason why 'but her emails' is a meme, is because she had her lawyers actually destroy and withhold evidence. Hillary Clinton's lawyers were allowed to decide what evidence they wanted to turn over to investigators.

Compare the two investigations and you will get some perspective.
    You should ask the people that DONALD TRUMP APPOINTED TO THE JUSTICE DEPARTMENT THAT APPROVED THE RAID ABOUT THAT.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Why waste your breath. Most people jumping on this witch hunt know that too well but are just too much of a hypocrite to be honest about it.
    oh the irony.

Quote Originally Posted by Warning View Post
    Very good point, I'm sure that anyone even remotely concerned during gamergate is now absolutely furious about this gross breach of journalistic standards. This time its about something much more serious than video games.
    Who knows, maybe we can get 2 more clients to appear and another five guys thing can kick off Cohen gate for real?

Quote Originally Posted by Voidism View Post
    I do wonder what kind of dirt Cohen was helping Hannity with.

My wish: male prostitute.
    Most likely true: we will never know.
    You'd think this is the kind of thing we'd never find out.

But we're getting more revelations from these chucklefucks on a weekly basis, so who knows. I'm still astonished Cohen got raided, I didn't see THAT one coming.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    3. If there's any shenanigans going on wrt cohen<->hannity, that'll be reviewed by the taint team, which is something hannity might be worried about.
    Given the subject matter, maybe they should avoid names like the "taint team".
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    This is Alex Jones levels of conspiracy bullshit. A lawyer has more than one client? Amazing let's start a thread!
    He had EXACTLY 3 CLIENTS LAST YEAR!

Quote Originally Posted by Torto View Post
    I'm not sure of your point here, I don't think anyone outside of Fox has argued that Fox isn't partisan.
    Maybe not here on this specific topic but you'd be monumentally mistaken if you think that bullshit mantra of "fair and balanced" of theirs isn't religiously repeated by their mass of viewers at large, because I've seen that firsthand.

- - - Updated - - -

Doesn't it strike you as odd that the offices of Hillary Clinton's lawyers weren't raided in the same fashion as Cohen? The reason why 'but her emails' is a meme, is because she had her lawyers actually destroy and withhold evidence. Hillary Clinton's lawyers were allowed to decide what evidence they wanted to turn over to investigators.

A) Hillary isn't a sitting president

and

B) Even if this bullshit conspiracy that's been investigated by practically every government agency at this point for years were true, one inevitable conclusion that could be drawn is Hillary simply had smarter people working for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Well, he paid cash settlements, just like Trump. I never said they had to pay.

- - - Updated - - -

Or, you know... you are a suspect in criminal activity...
    Something tells me Trump pays, before and after. Because art of the deal.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    The best part about it is Hannity's railing against the raid while keeping this secret. Nothing like a good ole' conflict with a bastion of journalism
    Just another nail in his coffin of "objectivity" - which died a long time ago, but still apparently accepts down grades.

Are we pretending Hanity, Rush, or any of those sorts are actually journalists? There is no journalistic integrity here, these sorts are party line shills.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    Are we pretending Hanity, Rush, or any of those sorts are actually journalists? There is no journalistic integrity here, these sorts are party line shills.
    Sadly, many people do consider them to be journalists.

Quote Originally Posted by Renedric View Post
    Why waste your breath. Most people jumping on this witch hunt know that too well but are just too much of a hypocrite to be honest about it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    It must be the fault of that special counsel the Republicans holding both Houses of Congress appointed to investigate Hillary. Clearly, he neglected his duty by failing to raid them lawyers. Can't recall the name of the guy, though.
    You need to have some level of evidence collected to justify a search warrant to a judge. No two investigations are the same and not everyone investigated is guilty. Search warrants for an attorney would only be justified if there was evidence of attorney criminal wrongdoing.

Maybe you all need to accept that perhaps the investigation concluded regarding Hillary because there was insufficient evidence for an investigation/indictment to go forward. Meaning, maybe she really is innocent and you need to let it go.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Maybe you all need to accept that perhaps the investigation concluded regarding Hillary because there was insufficient evidence for an investigation/indictment to go forward.
    ... and maybe you need to adjust your sarcasm-o-meter.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    ... and maybe you need to adjust your sarcasm-o-meter.
    Type /s if you don't want to be mistaken for people on the right who sincerely feel that way.

Last edited by Glnger; 2018-04-18 at 07:00 AM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.

Guys please go easy on Sean Hannity, all this stress is gonna make him put on even more weight. Im worried about the guy

Sean Hannity linked to shell companies, spent $90M on foreclosed properties with help of HUD-approved mortgages.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...mpanies-report
    Fox News host Sean Hannity is linked to a group of shell companies that have spent $90 million buying hundreds of homes across the U.S through the help of foreclosures and the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD), the Guardian reported Sunday.

More than 870 homes in seven different states have been purchased over the past decade, ranging from large mansions to rentals for low-income families, according to the newspaper.

For some of the mortgages, Hannity reportedly obtained funding from HUD under the National Housing Act loan program, which was first guaranteed under President Obama’s administration.

Secretary Ben Carson’s department recently increased Hannity’s original $17.9 million mortgage for purchases in Georgia by an additional $5 million, records obtained by the Guardian show.

Hannity did not disclose his cooperation with HUD when he had Carson on his show last June, the Guardian noted.

During that segment, Hannity praised Carson, telling him, “you’ve done a good job.”

Hannity also railed against the state of public housing and made the false claim that home ownership was at a 51-year-low, the Guardian reported.

“I like the idea of them owning the place,” Hannity said of people who receive housing assistance from Carson’s agency.

“Well, that’s the real ideal,” said Carson.

Spokespeople for HUD and Fox News declined to comment to the Guardian.

However, Hannity’s real estate attorney Christopher Reeve said his client’s property holdings were “highly confidential” and not relevant for the public.

“I doubt you would find it very surprising that most people prefer to keep their legal and personal financial issues private,” Reeve told the newspaper. “Mr Hannity is no different.”

Hannity also never disclosed that he was also a client of President Trump's personal lawyer, Michael Cohen, during any of his segments complaining about the FBI investigation into Cohen.

He insisted that Cohen only briefly consulted on real estate matters.

“I have occasionally had brief discussions with him about legal questions about which I wanted his input and perspective,” Hannity said.

The shell companies are registered to the offices of Henssler Financial, a wealth management firm. Hannity has had one of the firm’s principals, Bill Lako, appear on his radio show.

Hannity did disclose that he was Henssler’s client and joked that the company took him on as a “charity case.”

The Guardian noted that Carson was not personally involved in any of Hannity’s dealings but does have the power to allow Hannity to convert rental complexes into sellable condos.

The host, however, has criticized former President Obama in the past for the rate of US foreclosures, saying in 2016 there were “millions more Americans suffering under this president.”

Several of Hannity’s properties were bought at a discount after their previous owners defaulted on their mortgages in 2013, the Guardian reported.

Hannity is the hidden owner behind some of these shell companies, a fact his attorney did not dispute in a statement to the newspaper.

Each company uses a variation of the same name mixed with the initials of Hannity’s children.

Properties are located in Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New York, North Carolina, Texas and Vermont, the Guardian reported.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Sean Hannity linked to shell companies, spent $90M on foreclosed properties with help of HUD-approved mortgages.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/38...mpanies-report
    So, Hannity did something that could possibly be illegal? Color me shocked.