Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    has anybody checked wether they've updated the green fire spells? the imps demo spawns now have this fiery aura around them which looks just like the immolate burn effect, but in green/purple..

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    has anybody checked wether they've updated the green fire spells? the imps demo spawns now have this fiery aura around them which looks just like the immolate burn effect, but in green/purple..
    The green fire spells seem to have all turned into boxes with this patch. Just hearsay though as I haven't unlocked it in beta.
    Last edited by Duckz0rs; 2018-05-25 at 07:46 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I think there'll be a shitstorm.

period.

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    The green fire spells seem to have all turned into boxes with this patch. Just hearsay though as I haven't unlocked it in beta.
    If true that's fantastic news

Quote Originally Posted by Duckz0rs View Post
    Maybe green fire will we updated with the next beta build and at the same time character copy will unlock. Shadowbolt was a box too before the new animation.

Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonshadow View Post
    Maybe green fire will we updated with the next beta build and at the same time character copy will unlock. Shadowbolt was a box too before the new animation.
    Yeah, that's usually what those placeholders mean. Again though; I've just heard about it, haven't confirmed it myself yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    I think there'll be a shitstorm.

period.

Quote Originally Posted by Bridius View Post
    https://www.reddit.com/r/wow/comment...at_the_moment/

here's a video confirming the boxes
    Shooting rubix cubes at people always amuses me.