The mod bias is showing.

Stop breaking the rules, Skroe!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Stop breaking the rules, Skroe!
    He didnt break any rules.

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    The mod bias is showing.
    Yeah pretty much. Skroe is probably the most middle-of-the-road, rational poster on this board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thatsi View Post
    Yeah pretty much. Skroe is probably the most middle-of-the-road, rational poster on this board.
    The mods really need to re evaluate their policies.

Deleted
    this is equal to those right wing posters who used to blame endus for everything.

Just permaban him. He probably has better things to be spending his time on than shitposting on this forum

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkedblade View Post
    Just permaban him. He probably has better things to be spending his time on than shitposting on this forum
    What he must be the least shitposty person in all of genOT the last ban was way out of line it his comment was 100% legitimate.
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    this is equal to those right wing posters who used to blame endus for everything.
    Even as a moderate liberal I'm not a huge fan of Endus, but say what you want, at least he's intelligent and backs up what he has to say unlike a lot of the posters on this board.

Skroe is a breath of fresh air: a conservative capable of intelligent thought. He's not the only one on this board, but he's in the minority.

Thats the same guy that said he had his own doctrine on these forums "The doctrine of skroe". Ban was deserved im guessing.

Deleted

Skroe is a breath of fresh air: a conservative capable of intelligent thought. He's not the only one on this board, but he's in the minority.
    It always bugs me that he can never remember the difference between "it's" and "its" though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Skroe and Endus both contribute constructively to the conversations here.

That is more then we can say about the vast majority of our stuff. I haven't seen the posts in question but as a general rule I would like to see Skroe continue to contribute. MMOC is a better place for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gillern View Post
    "IM LOOKING AT A THING I DONT LIKE, I HAVE THE OPTION TO GO AWAY FROM IT BUT I WILL LOOK MORE AND COMPLAIN ABOUT THE THING I DONT LIKE BECAUSE I DONT LIKE IT, NO ONE IS FORCING ME TO SEARCH FOR THIS THING OR LOOK AT THIS THING OR REMAIN LOOKING AT THIS THING BUT I AM ANYWAY, ITS OFFENDS ME! ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME ME!!!"
    Troof

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Thats the same guy that said he had his own doctrine on these forums "The doctrine of skroe". Ban was deserved im guessing.
    Why even comment if you have no idea what this thread is about?
    My rogue RIP 2004-2019
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctor Amadeus View Post
    No they don’t learn and evidence suggests that. Behavior also doesn’t change and if there is any hope of learning behavior has to change.

Not meaningless declarations easy to say after he regrets offering up evidence he’s a racist.

Quote Originally Posted by Firatha View Post
    Why even comment if you have no idea what this thread is about?
    Enlighten us, then.
    Cheerful lack of self-preservation

10+ Year Old Account
    If you have an issue with moderation, take it up with a global moderator. Starting threads in Suggestions and Feedback is not the way to get us to discuss moderation matters. Closing this.

CLOSED.