Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I almost forgot that only the Horde is real, have an independent agency and is definitely not put on the aggressive side of the spectrum exactly because the writers clearly have no idea how to do it with the Alliance. Getting Sylvanas as Warchief because of "visions" is shoehorning the Horde on the same trite role of aggressors so hard and so bad that is not even funny.
    Side note to this, I do hope you realize I meant that as good-natured joking at you. I'd agree that the writers are doing piss poor for both factions, and the only happy people are the "Sylvie can do no wrong" crowd and the "rawr, I want to be eeeeeeeeeeeevil horde" crowd.

The Alliance has definitely a stronger "sheep attitude" when it comes to follow Anduin than the Horde has on Sylvanas. He's a young man who got his position of power because reasons and, so far, collected way more failures than successes. And yet, no one ever questioned this guy.
    But the clue is about a lady... you know what, this is only going to lead to jokes about Anduin as queen of Stormwind. (Damn shame how they ruined Anduin Lothar's name.)
    Last edited by Feanoro; 2018-09-17 at 09:36 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by lordesnow View Post
    Exactly, Like Syegfryed and feanoro said, The majority of Horde follows Sylvanas blindly like sheeps, and let them be manipulated for her, just see her fanboys Always trying to defend the unjustified, meanwhile the ravens feast on the sheeps, problaby theses "ravens" must be some Death entity which is getting stronger as Sylvanas Kill's More People, By the carriage floor I would not be surprised if Sylvanas Free's N'zoth, she has already shown that she is capable of everything, including this.
    Odyn is strongly associated with Ravens, and in certain mythologies he's considered the God of Death according to Wikipedia. Could it be that he's not to be trusted? Helya isn't as dead as we thought she was. We were warned that the Lord of Ravens would turn the key.

Eh, the "Lord of Ravens" clue is too vague at this point. That could be Medivh or Khadgar as well, making an oops. I'd be inclined to Khadgar making a mistake, admittedly mainly because I'd hate to see Medivh finally return only to go "Blargle! I host Sargy once again! Rawr!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex86el View Post
    "Orc want, orc take." and "Orc dissagrees, orc kill you to win argument."
    Quote Originally Posted by Toho View Post
    The Horde is basically the guy that gets mad that the guy that they just beat the crap out of had the audacity to bleed on them.
    Why no, people don't just like Sylvie for T&A: https://www.mmo-champion.com/threads...ery-Cinematic/

Quote Originally Posted by H1gh Contra5t View Post
    Interesting, given that nobody on this thread is actually making specific reference to Forsaken or a specific demographic when talking about sheep and are simply lumping the entire Horde altogether, including you I might add:

The only specific reference to Forsaken ITT was around the idea that they are all mind controlled, which was totally debunked. Also, the Desolate Council, Putress, and Lord Godfrey would like a word with you about “Forsaken personality cult” Also, with regards to “hoping she has some idea how to get them out of the current mess”, as the old saying goes ‘Citation Needed’, otherwise this is just more headcanon.
    My quote was to the player fan base not in game lore character followers.... Thanks for the chuckle

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Odyn is strongly associated with Ravens, and in certain mythologies he's considered the God of Death according to Wikipedia. Could it be that he's not to be trusted? Helya isn't as dead as we thought she was. We were warned that the Lord of Ravens would turn the key.

I think that the "Raven" in Ogmot Prophecy is something bigger than Odyn

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    The Alliance has definitely a stronger "sheep attitude" when it comes to follow Anduin than the Horde has on Sylvanas. He's a young man who got his position of power because reasons and, so far, collected way more failures than successes. And yet, no one ever questioned this guy.

Anduin Don't Burn Trees Full of Inoccent Childrens and Womans, Anduin Don't Kill Your own Soldiers with Chemical Weapons, Anduin Don't Manipulate His subordinates as mere tools. Anduin is not a Tyranny.