Thread: Bully Hunters

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I now changed my csgo name to Bullyhunter_88 to show my support for their cause. I will hunt down this russian flamer kiddies.

I don't play cs go but if I did and saw one of these bully hubters enter the game i'm certain i'd kiss game objective goodbye and focus on them , just for the lols . Rigorously tea-bagging them.
    Online gaming is toxic , if you can't stomach 10 minutes of a random kid spewing words on a mic , i'm sorry this isn't for you

Quote Originally Posted by TobiasX View Post
    So: The answer to bullying is to bully the bully. TIL.
    Just like RL antifa wants to shut down right fascism with left fascism lel

Deleted
    It's already dead, you guys are way behind on this one.

Honestly I don't know what it is supposed to accomplish.

A much more effective method would be to make the bigots' names public and get them fired/expelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by valax View Post
    Online gaming is toxic , if you can't stomach 10 minutes of a random kid spewing words on a mic , i'm sorry this isn't for you
    Why should toxicity be accepted in gaming? Just ban those people.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    wtf! just walk away from you monitor..jeesus christ lol
    Why should the victims have to walk away? What is needed is stronger moderation. Lifetime bans for bullies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fake and gay. Easy money for steel series apparently
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Yes I do, you literally cannot get bullied over a game because you can opt out at anytime and never hear from the person ever again. And no, I'm not a kid, and no - been here since BC
    It's hard to opt out when people really want to get you. People will try to circumvent measures. That's why online harassment must be treated like real world harassment and like real world harassment come with the possibility of jail time.

I thought this thread was about Hunters ganking people and camping them, this is so disappointing.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief Bennett View Post
    Not really, just click block or ignore. And consider growing up because it's not real life would probably help
    Not always. Fuckers find ways around or come in packs. Harassment is harassment. If you stalk someone you deserve jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Honestly I don't know what it is supposed to accomplish.

A much more effective method would be to make the bigots' names public and get them fired/expelled.

- - - Updated - - -

Why should toxicity be accepted in gaming? Just ban those people.
    LOL , yeah ban 80% of the playerbase , even a monk can get frustrated in online competitive gaming . There are way more effective ways to stop "being harassed" .

1) disable chat
    2) mute the harasser
    3) turn down sounds
    4)Grow a skin and simply ignore what the 10 yo on the other side of the planet is saying

gaming is a dimension where Real life standards should not be enforced , it's up to the owners of the game to define the rules and implement their enforcing tools, this PC crap that is feminazism in disguise has no place in the gaming world , it's pathetic even for the "minds" behind this movement since they already shut down everything related to the project + they were conning the people watching their stream , guess they couldn't find the terrible harassers they want to demonize so they had to resort into staging the whole thing .

Damn it's like there is no difference in the gravity of harassment say , like in the workplace or on the streets when walking alone VS the salty nerdy kid who just got 360 noscoped in a pvp game JEEZ .
    I'm all for stopping REAL sexual harassment that endangers LIFES , this crusade against gamers reeks of PC crap they want to make it seems THAT bad , when in reality the same streamers who sponsored this farce easily shrugged off the online insult when they get some.
    Last edited by valax; 2018-04-17 at 01:47 PM.

Women should learn how to use the mute/ignore function like any other gamer has to while playing CSGO (too many annoying russian kids).
    Last edited by lonely zergling; 2018-04-17 at 01:47 PM.

LOL , yeah ban 80% of the playerbase , even a monk can get frustrated in online competitive gaming . There are way more effective ways to stop "being harassed" .
    You have a pretty poor view of gamers if you think 80% of the player base are racists/homophobes/misogynists

1) disable chat
    2) mute the harasser
    3) turn down sounds
    4)Grow a skin and simply ignore what the 10 yo on the other side of the planet is saying
    Why should the vicitms have to do this? Why should we accept toxic behavior? Ban the people who can't behave.

gaming is a dimension where Real life standards should not be enforced , it's up to the owners of the game to define the rules and implement their enforcing tools, this PC crap that is feminazism in disguise has no place in the gaming world , it's pathetic even for the "minds" behind this movement since they already shut down everything related to the project + they were conning the people watching their stream , guess they couldn't find the terrible harassers they want to demonize so they had to resort into staging the whole thing .
    Anti harassment standards should be enforced everywhere. Why do you think harassment is good/acceptable?

Damn it's like there is no difference in the gravity of harassment say , like in the workplace or on the streets when walking alone VS the salty nerdy kid who just got 360 noscoped in a pvp game JEEZ .
    I'm all for stopping REAL sexual harassment that endangers LIFES , this crusade against gamers reeks of PC crap
    Crusade against gamers? All gamers are sexual harassers to you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Already a thread in Video Games forum