10+ Year Old Account

Harry Anderson of 'Night Court' passes away

It appears that Harry Anderson has passed away. Although he had a number of memorable roles, his key contribution was as Judge Harold T. Stone in Night Court, a show that almost certainly deserves a more prominent space in the history of television comedy than it has received.

Um was he a politician?

RIP

I remember liking this show when I was a kid, despite the fact that I probably didn't understand half of the jokes.

also, Brent Spiner is fantastic

also, this should be moved to a different subforum.

10+ Year Old Account
    My bad, thought I had posted to Gen-OT.
    Who else has different sub forums on different tabs?

10+ Year Old Account

Mother Fucker, I loved Night Court... I would wake up to watch it with my father when he got home in the middle of the night. Sometimes my brother and sister would join us, it was good times for us. Fuck this sucks.

I loved the show when it was on. I should watch it now that I would get all of the jokes.

2018 claims another one. I loved watching night court.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post
    It appears that Harry Anderson has passed away. Although he had a number of memorable roles, his key contribution was as Judge Harold T. Stone in Night Court, a show that almost certainly deserves a more prominent space in the history of television comedy than it has received.

[video=youtube;jrLvtoKZfxY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrLvtoKZfxY[/]
    One of my all time favorite Sitcoms, it was always funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Slacker76 View Post

Sad to hear he died, but his contributions to my life will live on in endless syndication.

- - - Updated - - -

Fans of the show might get this.