Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I object to professional dicks, on many sides.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpha View Post
    lol...you funny.
    Well you aren't. You are a piece of shit, you consipracy dickheads piss me off making stuff up when little kids died.

infracted - minor flaming
    Last edited by Crissi; 2018-04-17 at 04:42 PM.

Deleted
    Alex Jones is a great man doing his best for society. Naturally a guy who is that good can only work for my party!

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    I really hope the rest of the families go after him, all in individual law suits. Take all his money - because that's all he's about.

Guy should be buried under a bus.

Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    I really hope the rest of the families go after him, all in individual law suits. Take all his money - because that's all he's about.

Guy should be buried under a bus.
    Burial is too good for him.

I suggest he be shot into the sun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Woods View Post
    LOL never change guys. I guess you won't because conservatism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    I do care what people on this forum think of me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Breccia View Post
    This site is amazing. It's comments like this, that make this site amazing.

Bah he will cry in court again how he is a parody and try to hid behind that shit again to avoid the truth.

I don't know what is worse Alex Jones or the retards who believe him

Bout time someone took this bullshit artist to task

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Surprised this wasn't something they did much earlier.
    This, in an unfortunate morbid way, is the best part. One of the parents mentioned they are doing this now because it has become evident Jones simply will not leave it alone. He could have had his conspiracy tantrum at the time and moved on to other nonsense, but his insistence on harping on this year after year is what drove the parents to have had enough and take legal action.

Good. Fuck that guy and his window-licking grieving-parent-harrasing audience too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinrael View Post
    You need sunlight. You need movement. You need fresh air. You need green nature. It is just as important as eating healthy, sleeping properly and so on.
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Have faith in us. Americans are fighters.

Can't understand how this man is still not living in the street, or even can still be alive, morons don't live long usualy.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    Can't understand how this man is still not living in the street, or even can still be alive, morons don't live long usualy.
    He isn't a "moron", it's an act. He makes money from selling BS to gullible fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle View Post
    he's actually an intelligent person that knows how to profit off people that are not fortunate enough to get a good education.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    He isn't a "moron", it's an act. He makes money from selling BS to gullible fools.
    You are probably right, but this guy seems to really believe some of the bullshit he spread, or else he would not go so far.

It's likely that his choice to keep at it would hurt him worse, since generally speaking each time the defamatory act is committed it's its own occurrence or "count" if you prefer. I still haven't had occasion to go look for anything about the actual claim, the challenge here IMO is pleading damages. It's not enough that he made false statements, the false statements need to have caused actual harm to the plaintiffs. I have no idea what body of law this case will be heard under, whether it allows for non-economic damages in defamation cases, or whether they will claim to have suffered actual economic damage due to the defamation.

Sandy Hook was such a bizarre event. The medias strange actions and the way things were handled gave Jones and other conspiracy theorists "credability". I do admit I believed the one father was an actor when he was laughing until he thought it was time to do the interview then he started to force a cry.