Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    He has kids now... ain't nobody got time for faction wars!

Quote Originally Posted by Gmollster11 View Post
    - snip -
    aaaaand another thread about "Sylvanas is evil (to aliance) and must be killed for her crimes (to Aliance)"

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I actually think Thrall leaving the story was done in homage to Metzen when he retired (Maybe even Varian being killed as well). The only way I see them bringing Thrall back is if Metzen decided to return to do some voice acting for fun or something. And I doubt that will happen soon, he's probably just enjoying his time off.

Maybe in a few more years he'll miss it and come back.

Clearly right now they are putting all their eggs in the Saurfang basket.
    as much as blizz recycled and endless ruminated all of metzens existing lore, i really doubt that.

think about it, like you are metzen. you wrote a universe in younger years. and every single day its used in a thousands of shit in front of you (hearthstone, books, wow, merchandising, HotS, ...). for over 2 decades. i am sure: you CAN not see that shit anymore.

its like bands have to play their „good ol songs“ over and over and over. i am sure: the singer of deep purple HATE smoke on the water...

maybe not hate, but he have exactly zero emotions with it. its like cooy paper, or coffee, or a stone. its just there. always. totally no reflections anymore.

i really assume its same with metzen. i assume before overwatch he said to mike morehaime: „if you could not give me any other work field than that fucked up warcraft lore, i kill myself or instantly leave.“ so mike let him build a new scifi universe, away from anything warcraft related. that was enough to delay his stepout a bit. but after that, he had just enough from the whole blizzard bubble. thats my oppinion, about metzen.
    Last edited by Niwes; 2018-04-17 at 03:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I actually think Thrall leaving the story was done in homage to Metzen when he retired (Maybe even Varian being killed as well). The only way I see them bringing Thrall back is if Metzen decided to return to do some voice acting for fun or something. And I doubt that will happen soon, he's probably just enjoying his time off.

Maybe in a few more years he'll miss it and come back.

Clearly right now they are putting all their eggs in the Saurfang basket.
    Chris Metzen has outrighted stated that he will continue voicing Thrall because he enjoys it. He also voices Bastion, so he's not retiring from voice acting anytime soon...

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Belisaurio View Post
    Well, I must disagree. If Proudmoure killed Thrall, and Rend (pre-WOW) stablished a new Horde, I believe that we could have a new line of argument without losing to anyone (after all, warcraft is more about the story Blizzard wants to tell than anything else; who wins is up to Blizzard, not the players or even the characters).
    All of that happened *after* the Battle of Mount Hyjal, which would've been lost without the aid of the Horde and Thrall, which means: that the Legion would've won. Game over.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    All of that happened *after* the Battle of Mount Hyjal, which would've been lost without the aid of the Horde and Thrall, which means: that the Legion would've won. Game over.
    Yeah. I see the problem here:

I'm really curious about what kind of races could we have if things didn't went right in WC3ft campaign.
    We are not talking about Wc3 campaign (Hyjal, archimonde, etc...). We are talking about the expansion.
    Frozen Throne campaign was about Thrall building Ogrimmar and it ended with Rexxar killing Proudmoore (btw, the map was hard af, infinite respawns and Daelin AoE melee dmg...).
    Last edited by Belisaurio; 2018-04-17 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arikara View Post
    Maybe you should bring proof instead of fan theories before making such a claim?
    Dude, quit showing your ignorance. Search out the definition of "prediction". I know, I know, you'll learn these big words one day when you grow up, but until then....

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    Wasn't there some announcement that Thrall will return and be involved in the story involving Vol'jins remains?
    Yup, besides Metzen said he will Always return to play a little bit with the green stuff.

He will be in BfA , but i dont think he's 100% back, Metzen will ofc voice him when needed. But atm all we know is that he will be in the Vol´jin storyline.

7+ Year Old Account
    That sounds really really dumb and i don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Deuse View Post
    Thrall is not returning to the Horde.

Eitrigg will probably take over as the Orc racial leader. I'm curious to find out what happens with Saurfang after his talk with Anduin, though. Doesn't seem like Saurfang would defect; maybe he's just trying to plan a way to take over the Horde from Sylvanas.

Thrall's dumb ass should have put Saurfang in charge when he stepped down - instead of Garrosh - and like half the expansions would have been prevented.
    Public execution of Suarfang. This would give the Alliance a little edge instead of the super fanciful trope of good guy fantasy knights they currently have.

I'd welcome ole Thrall back to the mix. His general lets just disappear shit is weak sauce.