Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ...
    Why do you people care what other people play? Get over yourselves.

Related: Why do you care what other people think about what you play?
    Leadsop - Beast Mastery Hunter
    <Godz of War> Sargeras - US

Leadsoprano - Gunnery Trooper
    Leadmello - Kinetic Combat Jedi Shadow
    <Severity Gaming> Prophecy of the Five - US

Class fantasy.

Quote Originally Posted by Just1c3 View Post
    My bet is, if you're in a more casual group, the folks that are playing classes that are ranked as "higher" than you as a BM, aren't playing their class to the bleeding-edge best that it can be played, and they're not gonna be doing as well as DPS ranking sites would suggest they'll be doing. Just watch YOUR group's meters, make sure you don't lag TOO far behind, and you're always gonna be good to go in that group. Even if you're the bottom DPS, if you're not the bottom by MUCH, then no sane group is gonna have a problem with you.
    Yes, this is a thing that a lot of people obsessing over a narrow range of very marginal cases overlook. Average play is so wildly different from the top $small-number.

10+ Year Old Account
    It really isn’t that bad. In fights where you move a lot they’re easily the best choice because they have zero movement penalty.

Quote Originally Posted by Leadsop View Post
    Why do you people care what other people play? Get over yourselves.

Related: Why do you care what other people think about what you play?
    I think Marks hunters are jealous that BM is 12% better damage then Marks with more utility and better defensives with the current Beta patch.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurassic View Post
    I think Marks hunters are jealous that BM is 12% better damage then Marks with more utility and better defensives with the current Beta patch.
    That'll be changed within 1 week of Uldir anyways. Can't have BM sim higher than a warlock pet bro.

Deleted
    I like BM. "Smooth", stress-free, simple, effective and movement is no issue. You can solo stuff like a bows. Besides imo BM emulates the melee play-style quite nicely: I'ma melee dps bone-head, don't enjoy casting spells at all. I quess BfA Bm ads a tiny bit of complexity to the spec, which I guess is a good thing?

Quote Originally Posted by Sorbus View Post
    I like BM. "Smooth", stress-free, simple, effective and movement is no issue. You can solo stuff like a bows. Besides imo BM emulates the melee play-style quite nicely: I'ma melee dps bone-head, don't enjoy casting spells at all. I quess BfA Bm ads a tiny bit of complexity to the spec, which I guess is a good thing?
    There is no complexity to MM in BfA, I guess the mini game of maximizing beast cleave stacks is kind of complex.

Keyboard Turner
    5+ Year Old Account
    BM is a 5 button spec. Its super easy to play compared to pretty much every other class/spec. It makes sense that it is the most played hunter spec.

For me, because pets. I've always been BM except for Warlords were I tried MM and LOVE it, but now in Legion I HATE it so went back to my pets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    I love how many people go the "fuck feminism!! ruining society!" Never change, "/r/incels" champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dead Moose Fandango View Post
    No more eeeelves!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ecasinnet View Post
    BM is a 5 button spec. Its super easy to play like pretty much every other class/spec. It makes sense that it is the most played hunter spec.
    Fixed it

It's the best levelling spec next to demo-locks because of tanking pets, and because of the mobility a pretty good progression spec early on, by the time mid-tier arrives, most other specs in the game out strip it... and others like pets...