Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Osanger View Post
    They took away the 10% damage from it and you can no longer offset the HP loss with reinforced armour gone, so really not worth trading 15% HP for a 45s vanish, we'll just die in stuns pretty much.

Phantom Assassin is actually quite good now we have control over our stats back, you can just go full vers/mastery build from gear and make up for low crit with PA, working nicely on beta atm.

My stats were 105% mastery 10% vers and around 47% crit during dance using PA at 370 ilvl on the 120 pvp server.
    Horde side in my Battlegroup loses bgs like 80% of the time. I go with the lower vanish cd so I can easily vanish from fights once we start losing them, which we do, and if I accidentally get knocked out of stealth. I stopped actively trying to win bgs a while ago when I realized it was pointless. Mostly I just protect the flag now.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Deleted
    Idk if being assasin or outlaw for lvling

10+ Year Old Account
    I going to level as assassin, leeching poison on legion spoiled me wayyy too much. I hope it remains good on bfa
    Last edited by Pigglix; 2018-07-03 at 07:07 AM.

Deleted
    If outlaw stays roughly the same as its now ill give it a shot until the first raid opens!
    Arter that ill choose between sin or outlaw.

Grapling hook was so nice to level with at legion, i think it will stay the same for bfa and now its baseline!!!
    Its also a nice spec for leveling dungeons and the first mythic dungeons when hiting 120.

Deleted
    Still not sure about my main in BFA, but Rogue is hot candidate again.

A few questions to those with PTR access:

* Is Outlaw still shit in pvp and just a stun bot?
    * Is RtB like it was at the beginning of Legion or at the latter half (or: can it roll up to 6 buffs or only 5)?
    * How is assassination in comparison to Legion? It seems less complicated now.

5+ Year Old Account
    I'll be sticking to assassination throughout BFA. I'd rather something I enjoy than bust my head against the wall halfway through a tier for minimal gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    I going to level as assassin, leeching poison on legion spoiled me wayyy too much. I hope it remains good on bfa
    And oh boy, I'm in the same boat. Also, that Leeching buff and being able to be used alongside Crippling is hella hella nice, especially for M+.

Deleted
    I will play Outlaw and i'm going change my race from Human female to a Kultiran female because it fit so well to the pirate fantasy! FOR KUL'TIRAS!

NB : By the way, i find that chubby girls are the most elegant!
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2018-07-06 at 05:08 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've always been drawn to Assassination, and Legion was a tremendous time for the spec in my opinion.

Our poisons truly were front and center in various different iterations for the entire expansion (even you, Agonizing Poison). Kingsbane (rip) was a dynamic and fun ability to play around, we had the bizarre PK bugs at the start of the year, and Poison Bomb was and remains the most gloriously absurd ability in the game. Fuck the haters, PB rules and I'm so happy it's back. Exsanguinate was great fun in the early months, and bleed builds really did play differently than poison ones.

I'll stick with sin for BfA happily, as most of the spec's inherent weaknesses, at one time so outsized in their limiting impact on situations other than raiding, have been smoothed out in the last few years. Outlaw also looks intriguing, with the pirate theme being dialed down an appropriate level and the changes to Blade Flurry and my boy Killing Spree, as well as the introduction of Blade Rush, give an inherently fun and unique, if simple, spec just the right amount of depth to compensate for the post-artifact prune.

Sub lost me with the oppressive shadow theme. How many fuckin abilities need "shadow" in them before it becomes bland?

I've played Rogue for eight years, and only Rogue. If a player on the fence is reading this, Poison Bomb and Roll the Bones are fantastic, Rogue design was great in Legion and it's looking just fine for BfA.

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    I will play Outlaw and i'm going change my race from Human female to a Kultiran female because it fit so well to the pirate fantasy! FOR KUL'TIRAS!

NB : By the way, i find that chubby girls are the most elegant!
    Another race change for BFA, BFA is looking like a hit!

They should make new races the main feature every expansion

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Another race change for BFA, BFA is looking like a hit!

They should make new races the main feature every expansion
    Can i borrow your salt for a second? Forgot to add some in my food.

Quote Originally Posted by Pigglix View Post
    Can i borrow your salt for a second? Forgot to add some in my food.
    What salt? I hope we get vulpera

Probably leveling as Sub. Shadowstrike will oneshot most mobs for a good while, and when it doesnt i can follow up with MfD.

Subtlety exclusively; it's the fantasy I've always had for the class.

Deleted
    Kultiran outlaw. This race has been made for this spec.

Stood in the Fire ArkantosChampion's Avatar
    5+ Year Old Account
    All specs, cuz i have 5 110lvls rogues atm =)
    I'm a normal text, I'm a bold text.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Erondur View Post
    Kultiran outlaw. This race has been made for this spec.
    2000% this !

Edit : i'm sad they remove "Saber Slash" because Sinister Strike doesn't fit the fantasy and "Cannonball Barrage" because with a rework it could have been a nice spell for us.
    Last edited by mmoce75d07e829; 2018-07-08 at 01:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daille View Post
    2000% this !

Edit : i'm sad they remove "Saber Slash" because Sinister Strike doesn't fit the fantasy and "Cannonball Barrage" because with a rework it could have been a nice spell for us.
    Yep, they are unable to do specific or unique. There is a need to please everyone, and so they go with homogenous/generic. It's a reflection of today's culture.

Quote Originally Posted by dontrelleroosevelt View Post
    Play whatever is most enjoyable to you! End of story.
    Yeah well, or the one you have better weapon drop rng

Deleted
    Having not the first clue on what changes are coming nor testing a thing on the Beta, I honestly cannot say. But if past experience is anything to go by in terms of the evolution and the feels of the specs through the past expansions, I will most likely stick predominantly with Outlaw for leveling and raiding (especially for Elite World Quests bosses for more sustained damage and survivability), with Assassination as my War Mode/PvP spec, and Sub for quick standard mob-killing quests. Of course, this could all change come BoA launch day, but for now I only have past experience to go on.