Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Battle for Azeroth Alpha - Build 26476

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2018-04-20 at 03:00 AM.

The logo on that load screen isn't centered and it bugs the crap out of me.

Oh Grom, you look old.

10+ Year Old Account
    Couple things. Why can’t DI Dwarves be DKs? It makes sense to me that some dark iron dwarves could have been risen as death knights since goblins and worgen of all things were too. Maghar I guess can’t cause I’m assuming these are maghar from the AU Draenor and not ours?

And second, Grom with gray hair doesn’t feel right. Shouldn’t it be black? I mean ours was black despite being thirty years older than the AU Grom. Cmon Blizz pay attention to these things

10+ Year Old Account
    I guess The Prick of Sethraliss was too big and had to be nerfed.

Quote Originally Posted by Doffen View Post
    Oh Grom, you look old.
    I don't get why he is old.. Wouldn't he be same age or younger of the Grom that killed Cenarius from our universe?

Quote Originally Posted by Beet View Post
    Couple things. Why can’t DI Dwarves be DKs? It makes sense to me that some dark iron dwarves could have been risen as death knights since goblins and worgen of all things were too. Maghar I guess can’t cause I’m assuming these are maghar from the AU Draenor and not ours?

And second, Grom with gray hair doesn’t feel right. Shouldn’t it be black? I mean ours was black despite being thirty years older than the AU Grom. Cmon Blizz pay attention to these things
    Because Blizzard wants them to start at level 20 and DKs start at level 55. So no DKs for allied races. As for Mag'har, Mag'har Death Knight is just and oxymoron. In order to become death knight you get corrupted so you can't be called uncorrupted anymore.

As for Grom maybe we go back to AU but during our time, it is like almost 20 years after W3. It would make him 50 years older than we last saw him. Or maybe Mannoroth's blood dalays aging and hair greying.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenJesus View Post
    I don't get why he is old.. Wouldn't he be same age or younger of the Grom that killed Cenarius from our universe?
    They say he has aged 30 years(don't know if true), while the time between the Horde started in Draenor and the events in WC3 is less than that(around 25-ish years?). His hair greyed in 5-ish years?

Or they just want all the Orc-heroes to have grey hair in BfA :>

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why is Grom so Old?

Blizzard, honey, if you want to address faction imbalances, nerfing the only good Alliance racial in the entire game is not the way to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by LordSothe View Post
    Blizzard, honey, if you want to address faction imbalances, nerfing the only good Alliance racial in the entire game is not the way to do that.
    /noBias Seriously though, gotta nerf the good trait to make Kul Tiran human racials look amazing when they come out so we'll level another human, right my Alliance bros?

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    Why is Grom so Old?
    WoD took place by us jumping to an alternate timeline plus 30 years in the past.

These Mag'har orcs are being recruited from that alternate timeline without any time travel - ie for them the events of WoD took place 30 years ago.

Wow!

Arcane torrent is finally nerfed in to the ground.

So many race changes are coming.

Its as if I heard a million Blood Elves cry out and were suddenly silenced.....until they realized they couldn't do that anymore.
    Last edited by TK99; 2018-04-20 at 06:46 AM.

Bloodsail Admiral DrIvoRobotnik's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soeroah View Post
    WoD took place by us jumping to an alternate timeline plus 30 years in the past.

These Mag'har orcs are being recruited from that alternate timeline without any time travel - ie for them the events of WoD took place 30 years ago.
    I know that, but like the only way that portal exists is exclusively through time travel. How are we getting to present AU Draenor? And if that is possible, again the question rises, what is of AU Azzeroth?

That updated Grom model can only mean one thing: Grommash Hellscream Allied Race!

The beard options and hair-color options on the DI Dwarf looks awesome. And those different skin-types on the Mag'har Orc, fantastic. Deffo making a male Orc with paintings.

And arcane torrent is now virtually useless. Guess this is what blizzard meant by fixing faction balance. Just nerf horde racials into dust. also looks like we will have WoD style pvp again, where pretty much every pvper was alliance.

Herald of the Titans MrKnubbles's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Elves are going to be pissed! Hahaha!

10+ Year Old Account
    The latest change to Arcane Torrent is utterly idiotic. It's fine as is on live, and don't go throwing the "mah pvp" excuse at me or blaming it for the Portal Keeper Hasabel fight (that's on the moron who designed the boss mechanics).

Arcane Torrent has had an interrupt component ever since it was introduced 11 years ago. It should remain that way.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

Quote Originally Posted by DrIvoRobotnik View Post
    I know that, but like the only way that portal exists is exclusively through time travel. How are we getting to present AU Draenor? And if that is possible, again the question rises, what is of AU Azzeroth?
    The portal was broken at the end of WoD, and... well, spoilers, but it seems that a new one is created to help us get there, but without the time travel