Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Because yaoi is popular? Specially between a hard top, soft bottom young pretty boy couple?

Quote Originally Posted by Astalnar View Post
    First question, why does WoW need a homosexual character? And are you not aware that the dragons in Warcraft can take whatever form they so choose? They can be male, female, gnome or troll etc.

As for the OP, for shits and giggles, that's why.
    Actually only Chromie breaks the normal dragon-naming pattern and is canonically female while all other dragons follow their naming rules (Alexstraza will always be female <race>, Kalecgos will always be male <race> and so on).

Because forums do not represent the actual player base. If you go to genOT you could get the impression that 40% of the population is LGBT+߀@#~*. While alot of people will occasionally watch an anime, usually only a very smal sub-section goes to the lengths you see in online forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Greathoudini View Post
    Putting Anduin with Wrathion IS forcing a character with another. None of their interactions came across as anything more than what started off as an uneasy alliance to a friendship. Nor would it add anything to the story except for creepiness. I mean, a human with a dragon? Wtf?

If we all truly want a gay main character, have it make sense. Don't shoehorn in some garbage that people "ship".
    Wrathion is also literally not even 10 years old by this point. Just .. no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mario710 View Post
    When it's clearly established in the lore that he prefers Draenei women? I do not understand..
    Because people believe it could be so? You know, everyone has their little headcanon.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    2. They have ACTUAL chemistry and interacton rather than forcing a character with another.
    Apparently men aren't allowed to be good friends without being gay for each other.

3. Anduin is very feminine.
    Not really though? He's just non-aggressive... Those are not the same thing.

- - - Updated - - -

I mean, a human with a dragon? Wtf?
    Human with a dragon isn't a problem, it's already been done in warcraft, Jaina is literally in a relationship with a dragon right now.

Dragons are people in the warcraft universe, so it's fine.

But Anduin and Wrathion still shouldn't be gay just because some fanfic writers ship it.
    A gun is like a parachute. If you need one, and don’t have one, you’ll probably never need one again.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Because forums do not represent the actual player base. If you go to genOT you could get the impression that 40% of the population is LGBT+߀@#~*. While alot of people will occasionally watch an anime, usually only a very smal sub-section goes to the lengths you see in online forums.

- - - Updated - - -

Wrathion is also literally not even 10 years old by this point. Just .. no.
    Totally forgot about this. A big no from me too

Because the internet is the single greatest detriment to our species in the history of civilization.

I support the FCC

5+ Year Old Account
    i am pretty sure that is just a meme.

Because people are faggots.

Deleted
    Both are minors, arent they?

Creepers :S

Because we have yet to get a gay king and Anduin is the absolute perfect candidate

15+ Year Old Account
    Because 1. WoW doesn't have a single lesbian or gay main character.
    2. They have ACTUAL chemistry and interacton rather than forcing a character with another.
    3. Anduin is very feminine.
    I can honestly say this is the first time I've EVER agreed with you. But well said.

Because it would make sense really.
    Here is something to believe in!

Result of two loud minorities combined.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Because we have yet to get a gay king and Anduin is the absolute perfect candidate

Sure, if we just ignore the various examples of him being attracted to women while having not a single example of him being attracted to men. But even then you don't really have a case why Anduin is a "perfect candidate" to be gay, as if there are specific qualities that would mean someone is gay. I would have thought that we were past stereotyping gay people to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    I want it just so I can watch homophobes rage.
    Aye mate

Nor would it add anything to the story except for creepiness. I mean, a human with a dragon? Wtf?

If we all truly want a gay main character, have it make sense. Don't shoehorn in some garbage that people "ship".
    Bullshit. Jaina is with Kalec.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Putting Anduin with Wrathion IS forcing a character with another. None of their interactions came across as anything more than what started off as an uneasy alliance to a friendship. Nor would it add anything to the story except for creepiness. I mean, a human with a dragon? Wtf?

Jaina is/was in a relationship with Kalec.

Quote Originally Posted by Skirdus View Post
    Because people go crazy over their yaoi no matter how much lore it defies.

Wrathion was the one who set Garrosh Hellscream free and allowed Warlords of Draenor to happen, allowing alternate Gul'dan to exist. Wrathion is technically responsible for Varian's death and making Anduin an orphan. The idea of a romantic relationship is kind of sickening, considering Wrathion's basically a war criminal atm.

When are we gonna move past the stereotype that feminine = gay
    I'm not stereotyping anything. Feminine goes beyond female and male[No I'm not one of those 98575 gender people]. Physical appearance. Physical attributes. Social behavior. The way they dress. Etc.
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Deleted
    I'm not stereotyping anything. Feminine goes beyond female and male[No I'm not one of those 98575 gender people]. Physical appearance. Physical attributes. Social behavior. The way they dress. Etc.
    Why would you use "feminine" as a reason then for him to be gay? Anduin could act like the most stereotypical gay guy and it would still mean nothing about his sexuality.

Because we have reached an age in our civilization where being fag is seen as trendy in some areas /shrug