Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alvito View Post
    Can you also pick their favorite color for them too.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really. In the Legion world of titan forging and NLC no 2 toons are the same. So blanket statements are traps at the best of times. Not knowing what content they are doing creates some issues too.
    I agree with your point about the titanforging, but in this scenario, we're discussing something with a clear cut answer. Demonic is better than Chaos Blades in all but one fight in Antorus, so this was an easy one to answer without requiring much effort. It also always annoys me that some people can't think outside of their own situation. OP is clearly on the casual side of play if he's looking to take a spec that is inferior currently. He's just looking for some quick answers, and I doubt he even understands how Sims work. This is not meant to be an insult to the OP, as there's nothing wrong with being a casual player. The thing that annoys me the most is Hythe inability to immediately infer that, simply from the title. The guy who responded saying "can't you sim it?" looks pretty clueless to anyone with any sort of ability to deduce that fact

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aggrophobic View Post
    Oh but you can.

- - - Updated - - -

Please, do explain. Becuase either someone else does it or he does it. He'll learn more if he puts in the effort and handles it himself.
    This goes for a lot of things in life.
    Read my above post, then realize the world doesn't revolve around this game. Some people treat it as a hobby, the last thing they're going to do is download a bunch of add-ons and go out there getting pawn strings. You're comparing a video game to real life and that faulty line of thinking just makes you look even more foolish than your original, but not so original, "Sim it". It would have taken you the same time to write "Chaos Blades is far enough behind that it shouldn't be in the conversation if you're looking at it strictly from a performance level". The end
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    Read my above post, then realize the world doesn't revolve around this game. Some people treat it as a hobby, the last thing they're going to do is download a bunch of add-ons and go out there getting pawn strings. You're comparing a video game to real life and that faulty line of thinking just makes you look even more foolish than your original, but not so original, "Sim it". It would have taken you the same time to write "Chaos Blades is far enough behind that it shouldn't be in the conversation if you're looking at it strictly from a performance level". The end
    It takes you litteraly 2 mins to do and a 3 year old can do it. Stop being lazy. Becuase thats all there is to it. You're lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfist View Post
    Your ignorance is showing...vet school is significantly harder than people med school.

Patients that cant actually tell you whats wrong and an actual Noahs ark spectrum of patients to deal with vs a person who can explain what they are feeling and only 2 actual examples of the human species.

Move along troll.....you give trolls a bad name.
    Oh, I highly doubt that. Calling people "trolls" is against the forum rules by the way. You should probably read up on how things work befor you comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I agree with your point about the titanforging, but in this scenario, we're discussing something with a clear cut answer. Demonic is better than Chaos Blades in all but one fight in Antorus, so this was an easy one to answer without requiring much effort. It also always annoys me that some people can't think outside of their own situation. OP is clearly on the casual side of play if he's looking to take a spec that is inferior currently. He's just looking for some quick answers, and I doubt he even understands how Sims work. This is not meant to be an insult to the OP, as there's nothing wrong with being a casual player. The thing that annoys me the most is Hythe inability to immediately infer that, simply from the title. The guy who responded saying "can't you sim it?" looks pretty clueless to anyone with any sort of ability to deduce that fact

- - - Updated - - -

It's cool man I WAS a hardcore raider in tbc, wotlk, cata and mop but stopped shortly after. Highest my guild achieved was EU #48 so nothing massive, I must admit I've never really used sims, even when hardcore raiding. I was, like you said, after a brief response I suppose I could've just asked on the discord though I've never jumped on that either.

- - - Updated - - -

So I ran the sim like I was suggested above, it actually turns out that Demonic is ~100k higher than CB, but I don't have AoTG OR T21, would've thought CB would be the obvious choice without at least 2pc T21...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    It takes you litteraly 2 mins to do and a 3 year old can do it. Stop being lazy. Becuase thats all there is to it. You're lazy.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh, I highly doubt that. Calling people "trolls" is against the forum rules by the way. You should probably read up on how things work befor you comment.
    Are you a moron? I was speaking on behalf of the OP, not personally. A 3 year old would have that ability to detect that, yet here we are, and you're incapable of comprehending basic sentences. I never said I didn't sim, I said op. My god, you're just burying yourself even deeper

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Yhcti View Post
    It's cool man I WAS a hardcore raider in tbc, wotlk, cata and mop but stopped shortly after. Highest my guild achieved was EU #48 so nothing massive, I must admit I've never really used sims, even when hardcore raiding. I was, like you said, after a brief response I suppose I could've just asked on the discord though I've never jumped on that either.

- - - Updated - - -

So I ran the sim like I was suggested above, it actually turns out that Demonic is ~100k higher than CB, but I don't have AoTG OR T21, would've thought CB would be the obvious choice without at least 2pc T21...
    Yea for sure, except the discord portion. You would be wasting your time. The only thing that the discord is worth using are the Pinned Content. Other than that, don't even bother with the chat, it's usually the same 10 or so idiots circle jerking and being jackasses. You asked a question, that's what this forum is for. People like Aggro are just too dumb to contribute anything useful, it's best to just ignore them and ask your question, you'll get some decent responses if you don't mind looking through the bullshit
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Keep it on topic please guys.

Yeah sorry i guess being a veterinary surgeon is an occupation i achieved by "letting people do things for me" i was simply after opinions and advise, not a shitty sim
    I feel much better that I chose Brain Surgery, otherwise I wouldn't be able Sim myself and would trust opinions rather than mathematical research.

Being a doctor is actually easier to achieve over here.. majority of vet students drop out and become doctors instead as its an easier pass. My class of 12 completed as a class of 3
    In the first three years of the academy/university? Yeah. In later education or real life? Not really.

Can't you just sim it yourself with the gear you have instead of letting others do the job for you?
    The only good answer here.

Thats great but what the heck does that have to do with anything here? Are you somehow not able to operat the very simple and basic programs needed for sims becuase you mend broken pets?
    It's the same card as when the shitstorm happens:

Person 1: Haha, I won!
    Person 2: BUT IM ARMY VETERAN AND WOULD DESTROY YOU IN REAL LIFE, I DRIVE FERRARI, BANG EVERY CHICK I MEET
    Person 1: Chill, it's just a game
    Person 2: I HAVE GOOD LIFE WHILE YOU'RE NO LIFE AND LIVE IN THE BASEMENT PLAYING ONLY THIS STUPID GAME!

Infraction
    Last edited by Orloth; 2018-05-01 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I feel much better that I chose Brain Surgery, otherwise I wouldn't be able Sim myself and would trust opinions rather than mathematical research.

In the first three years of the academy/university? Yeah. In later education or real life? Not really.

Person 2: BUT IM ARMY VETERAN AND WOULD DESTROY YOU IN REAL LIFE, I DRIVE FERRARI, BANG EVERY CHICK I MEET
    Person 2: I HAVE GOOD LIFE WHILE YOU'RE NO LIFE AND LIVE IN THE BASEMENT PLAYING ONLY THIS STUPID GAME!
    Someone's salty

Someone's salty
    Not salty, just telling the truth.

If you think that someone is mad/crying because he's saying true things, then I think it's just your defense mechanism for your cognitive dissonance.

Not salty, just telling the truth.

If you think that someone is mad/crying because he's saying true things, then I think it's just your defense mechanism for your cognitive dissonance.
    The fact you feel the need to quote and comment as such on a dead topic proves otherwise. But it's cool, enjoy your weekend kiddo.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtyfist View Post
    Your ignorance is showing...vet school is significantly harder than people med school.

Patients that cant actually tell you whats wrong and an actual Noahs ark spectrum of patients to deal with vs a person who can explain what they are feeling and only 2 actual examples of the human species.

Move along troll.....you give trolls a bad name.
    Now your ignorance is showing, mammals are typically very similar, and animal trials are used by HUMAN doctors before humans participate. Also, no absolutely no Veterinary classes are not even a quarter the difficulty of medical school. If you accidentally kill Fido its one thing, if you accidentally kill Mr.Smith you're going to meet with a lot more problems.

Next time use your brain, and fact check even slightly.

- - - Updated - - -

pst none of this matters, if someone is asking for advice saying you can do it yourself is not answering the question, not remotely on topic, and makes you a douchebag. STFU the proper response would be give the advice, and throw in some help w/ simming it themselves. Just because you're an arrogant dick head and don't want to help does not in anyway mean it is improper to come ask for help. If you don't want to help, fuck off. Then again you call yourself Eazy E ... and everybody knows "Eazy E can eat a big fat dick, Tim Dog can eat a big fat dick
    Luke, can eat a fat dick"

So ask yourself, was calling yourself the guy who died of aids and got dropped by his entire crew really the sign of a smart person worth listening to?

Infraction
    Last edited by Orloth; 2018-05-01 at 04:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VooDsXo View Post
    pst none of this matters, if someone is asking for advice saying you can do it yourself is not answering the question, not remotely on topic, and makes you a douchebag.
    It was a mirror to his comment about being vet surgeon. None of the things he said did matter.

STFU the proper response would be give the advice, and throw in some help w/ simming it themselves.
    Maybe, but when someone says "Sim yourself" and the other respond "no, I don't want to". Then what? He expect everyone doing job instead of himself.
    If someone says "Sim yourself", you can just go to google and find "How to sim". If someone is too delayed to check simple things in google then it's time to stop playing game...

Just because you're an arrogant dick head and don't want to help does not in anyway mean it is improper to come ask for help. If you don't want to help, fuck off.
    We helped him more than any other could. Simming is pure math - you're getting your answers there, comments from people are just pure guessing.
    If you think that saying "Well, Chaos Blades are slightly worse than Demonic" is more helpful than doing sims then you're wrong and I wouldn't be understand your point of view on that topic.

Then again you call yourself Eazy E ... and everybody knows "Eazy E can eat a big fat dick, Tim Dog can eat a big fat dick
    Luke, can eat a fat dick"
    So ask yourself, was calling yourself the guy who died of aids and got dropped by his entire crew really the sign of a smart person worth listening to?
    First of all, I took that nick in 2008, almost 10 years ago. Second - it wasn't taken because of that rapper, I just felt it sounded nice. And I still think it does!

Why do you have to be so mad? If you care about such a thing, as my nick, I think you may be undervalued, so instead of using useful argument, you had to find some thing that you could attack me with. Did people who simmed their characters take your place in the Raid group or something? It looks like a personal problem to me.

Infraction
    Last edited by Orloth; 2018-05-01 at 04:31 AM.

This thread has been derailed to the point of uselessness. Closing. If the OP still has a question, feel free to start a new thread or PM me.
    Last edited by Orloth; 2018-05-01 at 04:34 AM.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."