Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    ALL HAIL THE DEATH OF THE ETERNAL DUCKFACE!!!

And glad to see that skin tone option comes to the barbershop for ALL races, rather than just the Allied races!

Minor nitpick: the skin colour thing for old races has been in beta builds for like a month now:P

Quote Originally Posted by Obelisk Kai View Post
    Wouldn't this affect Void Elf male faces too or were they not altered?

Also a personal hurray that my own character is slightly improved.
    I wanted to say Velf male faces hadn't been but just incase I took a look and looks like some of them have been adjusted while others have just slight bit of less smirk to their corners of mouth or some small, very small change of brows to be lower.

Image here but I uploaded it in another site since Imgur murders quality with blurriness.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainUnbreakableBalls View Post
    Can Blood Elves get goatees and propper beards too? Please?
    This. That's all I want for my blood elf paladin. Van dyke and golden eye glow.

No one cares about BE anymore since their OP racial is finally nerfed like it needed to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Nozuka View Post
    Incredible what barbers are capable of these days
    Indeed, how is this process going to be explained to RPers?

Finally! Skin colour change. Wonder if they will remove the char customization option from the store now.

Bout F'ing time on the barbershop skin color option. Looks like they made it pricey though.

Dang, gonna put that last name right in there like that. I just made sure not to click the "Talia [SPOILERS]" thread. Feels bad man.

inb4YRUONMMOTHEN replies.

I don't know if anyone else was aware but one of these faces has been in Legion on a blood elf paladin on the Broken Shore since Legionfall was added to the game. I always wondered where his game face model came from... I could never find it before. This is a great change, I love the fixed faces.

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Falynn1; 2018-04-21 at 12:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Falynn1 View Post
    I don't know if anyone else was aware but one of these faces has been in Legion on a blood elf paladin on the Broken Shore since Legionfall was added to the game. I always wondered where his game face model came from... I could never find it before. This is a great change, I love the fixed faces.

[IMG][/IMG]
    All male Blood Elves on the Broken Shore have this face structure, but only (!) if you zone into the area. What I mean by that is, should you switch to "Old models" and then to "New models" again, these Blood Elves will have the duckface. If you log out or fly to Dalaran, anything to load these models anew, their facial structure resets to the one without duckface.

Proof:

I love it...

[IMG][/IMG]

I do not play as Blood elf male but I am super happy that the duckface is gone! I used to always prefer the old models simply because they had no duckfaces! I am happy because most people I RP with are Blood elf male! I am surprised it took them this long to be honest!

Quote Originally Posted by Falynn1 View Post
    I love it...

They look extra handsome now! I love it lots!
    Last edited by Lady Velvet; 2018-04-21 at 12:06 AM.

5+ Year Old Account
    Those Gaston lines please me immensely.

So Worgen and Goblins can't get new models because they said they're too busy focusing on allied races but they have time to get Blood Elves new cosmetics every other patch. Fuck you Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    So blizzard dedicates time to working on blood elf lips, peppering them to prissy them up all the more... but still leaves goblin and worgen models looking like the terrible pixelated wrath models they still are.

These changes are great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tensho14 View Post
    So Worgen and Goblins can't get new models because they said they're too busy focusing on allied races but they have time to get Blood Elves new cosmetics every other patch. Fuck you Blizzard.
    haha, thought exactly the same thing. Blizzard got time to make mana-crack elves, retard snake men, fox guys, new horns for draenei and tauren, but can't spend one fucking moment in updating worgen and goblins. Its pathetic.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    So blizzard dedicates time to working on blood elf lips, peppering them to prissy them up all the more... but still leaves goblin and worgen models looking like the terrible pixelated wrath models they still are.
    give them time.... these changes are very simple... those will be more complex
    Last edited by Falynn1; 2018-04-21 at 12:33 AM.

cant tell the difference on the blood elves
    gg