Deleted

Unable to install

Hi, i want to start with swtor but when i try to download and instal the game, the download gets cancelled within a sec or 2.
    My pc is strong enough to play the game.
    All i find on forums are download problems of the launcher but i cant even get the launcher...
    I hope anyone here knows what i need to do.
    Thanks in advance!

i had the same problem i don't remember how i fixed it. i think i was able to launch the start up repair.

I take it you mean the download stops working and not the installer. Correct?

Thats a fairly simple process and it makes me think you have something going on, on your end to cancel that.

I just tried it and the download cranks right up and I honestly can't think of what would make it cancel off unless you have something on your end like a download manager and it's causing trouble.

Thats not to say it can't be biowares side but if you can't get past 2 secs on the download that makes me think it's on you computer end and not the other.

EDIT Something else I thought about:
    The game does use bitraider. I think you can still google how to download the game and not use that. Could be part of the issue.

Here's the streaming client: create the game folder manually and unpack it into it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HTP...ew?usp=sharing

Please note that the Bioware programmers are so incompetent that the launcher needs the administrative access.